Page 67 of 167 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2505

spoilers:
    It is an ethical pickle, but I do think it's better to help the world you've got than to try and erase stuff to get one you like more.
    end of spoilers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    spoilers:
    It is an ethical pickle, but I do think it's better to help the world you've got than to try and erase stuff to get one you like more.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    He brings up good points, but I do agree with you to help they you have then to erase things.
    end of spoilers
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I was told that in WOTR that Tony spoilers:
    built Odin a badass armor
    end of spoilers

Default Tony Stark Iron Man #14 Ferry Carnage-ized Variant

I've just added this to my ever lengthening wants list....

MAY190739_500.jpg

https://allforgeeks.com/variant-cove...-ized-variant/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by allforgeeks; 05-15-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allforgeeks View Post
    I've just added this to my ever lengthening wants list....

MAY190739_500.jpg

https://allforgeeks.com/variant-cove...-ized-variant/
    I love Pasqual Ferry's art. Been a huge fan of his for many years now and I love the way he draws Tony Stark/Iron Man.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-15-2019 at 10:33 PM.

I've been wondering for years now if they were ever going to touch on this in the movies and they will.
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-studios-mandarin-plans/

I've always wanted to see a story where The Mandarin reverse-engineers some Stark ghostbuster tech, modifies it, and uses it to drain the spiritual Chi out of characters like Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Fat Cobra, etc. And then uses that energy to amp his own chi-powers to even greater levels.

Maybe as part of a story where he uses a variaton on the same tech to drain Falun Gong prisoners and uses it to charge batteries that he markets as a source of clean energy, with the batteries generating electricity and producing no pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I love Pasqual Ferry's art. Been a huge fan of his for many years now an I love the way he draws Tony Stark/Iron Man.
    Absolutely agreed, and this one just pops

I love Pasqual Ferry's art. Been a huge fan of his for many years now and I love the way he draws Tony Stark/Iron Man.
    Me too. I still have good memories of his artwork from his run on Heroes for Hire (1997). Nice to see his artwork is as pleasing as ever.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 05-15-2019 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Added a few words.

A new article about Tony, Steve and Armor Wars.
    https://www.cbr.com/captain-america-...ument-settled/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    spoilers:
    ...It's very unlikely they could have undone the five years even if they wanted to, so it's silly to harp on it.

Regardless, does this writer realize that all of the people born in those five years, not just Morgan, would essentially die? They're okay and advocating for that? Tony is not thinking of the greater good because he doesn't want to kill millions of people!

CBR puts out such thoughtless articles.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think the bigger problem is with all the people who died in accidents caused by the snap, like car crash, airplanes crash, etc. And people who died in the chaos that followed.
    Those people wouldn't be brought back by the reverse-snap by Hulk I think?
    Also there is the fact the the decimation would have brought down many industries with it with the suddenly halved population.
    The people brought back will be homeless and jobless most likely.
    end of spoilers

Reading armour wars for the first time and really enjoying it so far.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

I'm already excited for the next great Tony/Steve conflicts of the 2020's!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Reading armour wars for the first time and really enjoying it so far.
    Really glad to hear you're enjoying it. Keep us updated on your Iron Man reading.