Page 29 of 167 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    well we can add Dracula to the list of people that Stark has sassed. pretty sure that Odin's on that list as well.
    LMAO! That is why Tony is the greatest. He sassed Odin's bitch ass before too.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-22-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony and Odin. I'll never forget how pissed I was when Tony had to give up his sobriety to get Odin to talk to him in Fear Itself.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-alcohol...ous-odin-thor/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-22-2019 at 02:40 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Tony and Odin. I'll never forget how pissed I was when Tony had to give up his sobriety to get Odin to talk to him in Fear Itself.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-alcohol...ous-odin-thor/
    I guess the latest Thor was music to your..uh..eyes?

Because the shoe's on the other foot now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I guess the latest Thor was music to your..uh..eyes?

Because the shoe's on the other foot now.
    I hate to see anyone battling addiction as I deal with it everyday, but they say what goes around, comes around.

Incredible showing of the Hulkbuster.
    51281533_2164614553633462_8205817945683656704_n.jpg

Superior Iron Man. A great book. I was really disappointed it only lasted 9 issues.
    50571664_222004472012427_3364943409960714240_n.jpg

This is going to be the AMC tin.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    This is going to be the AMC tin.

WOW! That looks really good. I definitely have to lookout for this. Good looking out.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Yeah. Hopefully this means RDJ and Iron Man will still be around as Tony Stark/Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    I don't really think there's much to spoil beyond it's like what we see in the preview, they work together to deal with the problem. It's a nice appearance, and one of the Wakandans has a funny line about Tony at the end. And not something, like, at his expense, like other guest appearances love to do.

And for Avengers, Tony goes to meet someone in prison. Howard Stark is taken to new levels of *******.
    I really hope that this is Drac just trying to screw with him. Howard's pretty much a bum for a father now.

They've dumped on alot hero's father in the MU of late.

Steve -abusive father.
    Banner -abusive father.
    Thor -dad's an a-hole.
    Tony - dad's an a-hole.
    Quill -dad's a villain.
    Who's next? Nathaniel Richards isn't the great dad Reed believed he was?

New Iron Man weapons for Endgame figure.
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-endgame-iron-man-weapon/

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I really hope that this is Drac just trying to screw with him. Howard's pretty much a bum for a father now.

They've dumped on alot hero's father in the MU of late.

Steve -abusive father.
    Banner -abusive father.
    Thor -dad's an a-hole.
    Tony - dad's an a-hole.
    Quill -dad's a villain.
    Who's next? Nathaniel Richards isn't the great dad Reed believed he was?
    Nadia has a father who's been subsumed by Ultron and thus is also a villain. She still thinks he's dead, though people have tried to tell her the truth.

I think Cyclops's father falls into the a-hole category.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman