Page 156 of 167 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2505

Tony will always make new sports cars, but the classic armor is like James Bond's Aston Martin. A run without it is a without a soul.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Tony will always make new sports cars, but the classic armor is like James Bond's Aston Martin. A run without it is a without a soul.
    I disagree. I find this weird determination by so many writers to put him in that thing cringey.

It looks like Friday's back as well. That's awesome. I was sad when I thought Motherboard had killed her off.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-22-2019 at 02:24 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

iMan 42s

I disagree with the necessity of the classic armor as while it is good looking, if you're going to spend a bit in it and fart around with a bunch of other suits to justify this one, just go for the jugular and have the run's armor be something inspired by the classic suit. That way the suit can be newer but also have the artistic flair you'd want from the older armor. It is kind of a joke he constantly goes back to the older suit especially when he's gotten rid of far more recent armors (and as powerful) for less.

Actually as a quick edit here, since we can generally reach a consensus on a singular armor to represent a decade, just how important is the classic styled red and gold when something like Silver Centurion or Extremis is just as iconic?
    Last edited by SuperiorIronman; 11-22-2019 at 08:10 AM.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

So Aaron sent Tony back to the past to clear his schedule for 2020 but in his own book Tony still has to get through Ultron?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    So Aaron sent Tony back to the past to clear his schedule for 2020 but in his own book Tony still has to get through Ultron?
    Tony is a multi-tasker.

I'm kinda shocked that Tony hasn't tinkered with building a time machine since reed and Doom already have.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Actually as a quick edit here, since we can generally reach a consensus on a singular armor to represent a decade, just how important is the classic styled red and gold when something like Silver Centurion or Extremis is just as iconic?
    He wore Silver Centurion for three years, Extremis for about three years, and the classic armor for over 20 years.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Did they show any of Tony being back in time in the new issue of Avengers this week?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Tony is a multi-tasker.

I'm kinda shocked that Tony hasn't tinkered with building a time machine since reed and Doom already have.
    ????

Stark built a time-machine during Grell's run. Had an entire adventure in the middle ages.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    ????

Stark built a time-machine during Grell's run. Had an entire adventure in the middle ages.
    He did? I must have missed that.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Did they show any of Tony being back in time in the new issue of Avengers this week?
    Nope, probably next weeks issue

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    Nope, probably next weeks issue
    Thanks for the help. It’s greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    He did? I must have missed that.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Vol_3_59

BANNED

Guys, which company makes your favorite 6 inch Iron Man toys ?

-S.H.Figuarts
    -Figma
    -Comicave
    -Marvel Legends
    -Mezco
    -Sentinel

or some other company is your favorite ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Guys, which company makes your favorite 6 inch Iron Man toys ?

-S.H.Figuarts
    -Figma
    -Comicave
    -Marvel Legends
    -Mezco
    -Sentinel

or some other company is your favorite ?
    Legends, S.H. Figuarts and SEGA have some good figures. I have about 6 of the Marvel Legends.