Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1370
  1. #1186
    Unapologetic Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Department H
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Yessssss. This is all going to lead to the Iron Man 2020 storyline. I’m so glad they’re bringing back Machine Man for this.

  2. #1187
    Mighty Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Yessssss. This is all going to lead to the Iron Man 2020 storyline. I’m so glad they’re bringing back Machine Man for this.
    Agreed. Machine Man is a creation of Jack Kirby. And therefore, an important character in the history of Marvel Comics.

  3. #1188
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Avengers Mountain
    Posts
    4,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Yessssss. This is all going to lead to the Iron Man 2020 storyline. I’m so glad they’re bringing back Machine Man for this.
    I'm a little let down it won't be Pymtron, but I'm still very excited for it. With this and Iron Man 2020 coming up it's just big things happening for Tony Stark: Iron Man. So the more the merrier.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-13-2019 at 11:16 PM.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  4. #1189
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Avengers Mountain
    Posts
    4,941
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  5. #1190
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Avengers Mountain
    Posts
    4,941

    Default

    Tony Stark: Iron Man issue #13 preview.
    https://www.newsarama.com/45598-iron...3-preview.html
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  6. #1191
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I'm a little let down it won't be Pymtron, but I'm still very excited for it. With this and Iron Man 2020 coming up it's just big things happening for Tony Stark: Iron Man. So the more the merrier.
    I only wanted it to be Pymtron if it meant getting the real Hank back, but if that's not going to be a thing at all...well, now I'm just moderately interested in it as another Iron Man story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I would've finished with the Infinity War armor (though I guess this image was made around Iron Man 3).

  7. #1192
    Astonishing Member Captain M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Tony Stark: Iron Man issue #13 preview.
    https://www.newsarama.com/45598-iron...3-preview.html
    Hope Wasp is in this one. I don't like Gail Simone writing these issues, she hates her.

  8. #1193
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Avengers Mountain
    Posts
    4,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I only wanted it to be Pymtron if it meant getting the real Hank back, but if that's not going to be a thing at all...well, now I'm just moderately interested in it as another Iron Man story.
    I wanted to get Hank back as well. That's why I wanted it to be Tony and Janet helping him as to me they are in the best position to do so. It did disappoint me a little that it won't be Pymtron, but I'm still excited for the story.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  9. #1194
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Avengers Mountain
    Posts
    4,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Hope Wasp is in this one. I don't like Gail Simone writing these issues, she hates her.
    How does she hate Janet? Just asking.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  10. #1195
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    How does she hate Janet? Just asking.
    https://twitter.com/gailsimone/statu...37810461511680

    I think she's toned it down.

    https://twitter.com/gailsimone/statu...59830745853952
    heroine addict we love you come back

  11. #1196
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    Yeah. The original post says she used to resent Jan due to earlier portrayals. She doesn't say that she still has anything against her, and Jan has come a long way since those early days.

  12. #1197
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40,506

    Default

    She also didn't really "get" Vision until Age of Ultron, so she's open to her opinion changing with a new perspective.

  13. #1198
    Unapologetic Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Department H
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. Machine Man is a creation of Jack Kirby. And therefore, an important character in the history of Marvel Comics.
    The Machine Man mini by DeFalco and BWS is perhaps one of the best 80’s minis Marvel ever gave us.

  14. #1199
    Mighty Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    The Machine Man mini by DeFalco and BWS is perhaps one of the best 80’s minis Marvel ever gave us.
    Agreed. Marvel had numerous limited series during the 80's, but Machine Man was definitely a creative standout.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 06-15-2019 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

  15. #1200
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Avengers Mountain
    Posts
    4,941

    Default

    Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of this.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •