Page 100 of 167 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Who does? This is a story element that no one is feeling yet they continually try to make her an important part of Tony's life. No one cares.
    Hopefully with her leaving Tony that she’s been written out. We can hope. She hasn’t been in the last 3 issues.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Hopefully with her leaving Tony that she’s been written out. We can hope. She hasn’t been in the last 3 issues.
    She can be Arno's mom and ride off into the sunset.

100 pages!!!!!!!!!! YES!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

100 pages!!!!!!!!!! YES!
    Someone is excited lol.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Someone is excited lol.
    Yep lol. It means people are showing Tony appreciation which he richly deserves.

100 pages? Let's reach for 3,000 next in honor of Endgame .

All Tony fans should check out the Iron Man story in this weeks Marvel Comics Presents. It’s a really good story with great art and a subject matter not touched upon a lot in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

the only downside of the blessed and sacred tonyjan is that I can't ship him and iron fist 1,000,000
    For anyone that doesn’t know. The FCBD Avengers takes place right after this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Who does? This is a story element that no one is feeling yet they continually try to make her an important part of Tony's life. No one cares.
    I know I'm in the minority, but I actually do like Amanda. I was extremely skeptical of the whole "Tony is adopted" thing when the storyline was introduced, and I am still not convinced it was a great idea. It is certainly not a direction I ever would have chosen for them to go with his character. However I have enjoyed the character of Amanda.

100 pages!!!!!!!!!! YES!
    Congratulations! Let's shoot for a hundred more!
    Last edited by K7P5V; 08-05-2019 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Made a correction.

VR game alt. cover by Lord Granov.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0vsYDGp...=1tx5ztn4ki5nt

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I know I'm in the minority, but I actually do like Amanda. I was extremely skeptical of the whole "Tony is adopted" thing when the storyline was introduced, and I am still not convinced it was a great idea. It is certainly not a direction I ever would have chosen for them to go with his character. However I have enjoyed the character of Amanda.
    Amanda can be a viable character. I just don't want her as Tony's mom.

Like I said, she can be Arno's mom but she's drawn to Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

the only downside of the blessed and sacred tonyjan is that I can't ship him and iron fist 1,000,000
    Aaron's doing a good job with Tony. Not too smug and overbearing but enough to annoy a few characters.

iMan 42s

Why would the helmet fossilize? Or does Tony have something organic in the plating?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Why would the helmet fossilize? Or does Tony have something organic in the plating?
    It might have something to do with the "armor" actually being nanotech chainmail solidified and animated by a magnetic force-field. It might allow gradual stone infiltration in a way that wouldn't be possible if it were the solid plates it appears to be to the naked eye.