Page 103 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    If Tony's in Avengers, then we get an issue of him the next three weeks in a row.

Let’s hope so.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Attachment 85618

Iron Man 2099. He should be used somewhere right now.
    Andros is to me a wasted opportunity.
    He is the Iron man of the initial jaunt into the 2090's, originally used for a time-travel story with Doctor Doom. Given this was a few years prior to the launch of 2099 though, you'd think they just overlooked him. They overlooked him from a story three years prior in Iron man's own book, at issue 250 which is something of a milestone even if it isn't 300 so it's not like it was hard to find. Iron man Armored: Adventures is indeed his only other appearance since he was created which I find fascinating. For all the times Iron man was turned into a villain or antagonist especially seeing as we'd get The Crossing sometime later in the following decade, he'd actually sit out a time travel adventure and his most obvious plug. And the stranger thing is that these traits of being a Stark of evil intent who has something to do with Time-travel ultimately ended up being the thing that defined Iron man 2020..., and then later undone by the former getting a 616 counterpart.

Granted creatives couldn't have known that at the time, but Andros is just this odd footnote of an Iron man spin-off.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    They came up with the name together in "Iron Man", so it's just a continuity glitch.
    If that was the Tony AI, the current Tony doesn't have his memories. She still had the AI when he came back (it was presumably destroyed in Infinity Countdown Champions #2, with Riri's second armor).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The typical Iron Man pose, but still cool.

Just beautiful. Just a great piece.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I've seen absolutely nothing that suggests that this will have an interesting story. Wake me up when they have an Iron Man game on par with Arkham Asylum or The Last Of Us.

wouldn't it be sick if there were like giant boss fights against ultimo or fin fang foom where you like fly all around them and target their weak points ooooooh

iMan 42s

Editisregard post
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Makes perfect sense and fit's in with Tony's genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Makes perfect sense and fit's in with Tony's genius.
    Yep. That's what Tony does. That's what makes him who he is.

Hello all. I used to go by Mindcrime on here, but i had to start a new account. Anyway, i don't think ill ever be able to watch Endgame without balling like a baby when Tony dies...like every damn time lol