Page 104 of 167 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2505
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman3000 View Post
    Hello all. I used to go by Mindcrime on here, but i had to start a new account. Anyway, i don't think ill ever be able to watch Endgame without balling like a baby when Tony dies...like every damn time lol
    This is me.

We are all this child.

Hello all. I used to go by Mindcrime on here, but i had to start a new account. Anyway, i don't think ill ever be able to watch Endgame without balling like a baby when Tony dies...like every damn time lol
    Welcome back. What do you think of Slott's run so far?

He's breathed new life into Tony and lightened the mood. Too much room and gloom around Tony.

Glad to have you back my friend. I got really emotional at the end of Endgame too. You're not alone lol.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-13-2019 at 02:07 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    We are all this child.
    LOL. Yeah you're right.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I'm enjoying the Slott run so far. Curious about were this Tony being a "copy" goes and im always up for Ultron.
    Last edited by Ironman3000; 08-13-2019 at 01:54 PM.

I guess I’m the odd one out that isn’t enjoying the run so far, except for the art.

I'm enjoying the Slott run so far. Curious about were this Tony being a "copy" goes and im always up for Ultron.
    I'm really hyped for Ultron Agenda as well. I wanted Tony and Janet to meet up with Pymtron and it's happening. With this and Iron Man 2020 coming up, big things are coming up for Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I'm really hyped for Ultron Agenda as well. I wanted Tony and Janet to meet up with Pymtron and it's happening. With this and Iron Man 2020 coming up, big things are coming up for Tony.
    Do we have a clue on what’s Iron Man 2020 will be about?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Do we have a clue on what’s Iron Man 2020 will be about?
    Not much. Just that it will deal with Tony and Arno’s relationship in a major way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Not much. Just that it will deal with Tony and Arno’s relationship in a major way.
    I was just reading, turns out in another universe, there’s an Arno Stark that also goes by iron man 2020. He’s like Tony’s nephew or something

When will the event start? Next year?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I was just reading, turns out in another universe, there’s an Arno Stark that also goes by iron man 2020. He’s like Tony’s nephew or something

When will the event start? Next year?
    Yeah. There was an Arno that was Iron Man in 2020 and was Tony's nephew. It'll start in 2020. After Ultron Agenda finishes. It will probably be close to the end of the year anyway.

Tony has a nice, lengthy appearance in Captain Marvel this week, in addition to Iron Heart and Loki.

He also pops up in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man and does a good deed.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Tony has a nice, lengthy appearance in Captain Marvel this week, in addition to Iron Heart and Loki.
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    He also pops up in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man and does a good deed.
    Thanks as always. Is he in Iron Heart and Spider-Man a lot?
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-14-2019 at 12:22 PM.