Page 105 of 167 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah. There was an Arno that was Iron Man in 2020 and was Tony's nephew. It'll start in 2020. After Ultron Agenda finishes. It will probably be close to the end of the year anyway.
    He was Tony's cousin if I'm not mistaken.

You're talking about Arno who appeared in the Machine Man limited series right?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    He was Tony's cousin if I'm not mistaken.

You're talking about Arno who appeared in the Machine Man limited series right?
    Yeah. I thought he was Tony's nephew. My bad.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Yeah. I thought he was Tony's nephew. My bad.
    So with Arno now being Tony's brother, are they going to forget about Morgan Stark?

They should be looking at exploring that family instead of bringing some random person claiming to be his mother.

He already has existing family.

So with Arno now being Tony's brother, are they going to forget about Morgan Stark?

They should be looking at exploring that family instead of bringing some random person claiming to be his mother.

In total agreement with you here.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Thanks as always. Is he in Iron Heart and Spider-Man a lot?
    I haven't read Iron Heart yet, but I think it's what we've seen. Spider-Man, it's a decent amount. He has a purpose.

[COLOR="#000080"]He was Tony's cousin if I'm not
    Tony's lookalike cousin originally.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    I haven't read Iron Heart yet, but I think it's what we've seen. Spider-Man, it's a decent amount. He has a purpose.
    Thanks for the help. It’s always appreciated.

Can’t they have him be Morgan Stark’s son in 616 too?

I agree with you. Writers could’ve explored Tony’s maternal family. But we got Amanda and Arno in stead. Yikes.

Yeah. There was an Arno that was Iron Man in 2020 and was Tony's nephew. It'll start in 2020. After Ultron Agenda finishes. It will probably be close to the end of the year anyway.
    Thank you! Although, I’m not fully enjoying this run .. I’m hyped for what’s coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Tony has a nice, lengthy appearance in Captain Marvel this week, in addition to Iron Heart and Loki.
    How’s Tony’s relationship with Carol after CW2? Did they address how sending him into coma was not cool?

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I friggin' love Juanan Ramirez!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Can’t they have him be Morgan Stark’s son in 616 too?

I agree with you. Writers could’ve explored Tony’s maternal family. But we got Amanda and Arno in stead. Yikes.

Thank you! Although, I’m not fully enjoying this run .. I’m hyped for what’s coming soon.

How’s Tony’s relationship with Carol after CW2? Did they address how sending him into coma was not cool?
    I have not been digging this run either :/ I was kind of glad when Zub came into co-write. The first several issues revolving around that virtual game felt like I was reading Iron Man in the 90's. I am remaining hopeful lol.

Not a fair comparison, since Stark's was in an ensemble movie and Logan's was in a solo. To make it equal, they would have needed to keep the part where he talks to his daughter in the future, and done things to foreshadow and set this up so they wouldn't have the out-of-left-fieldness that made them delete it from the movie. Can't see that combination of scenes happening in an ensemble.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I’ve been really looking forward to this issue as it’s the prequel to Ultron Agenda. I hope they make that cover a poster as I must have that on my wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I friggin' love Juanan Ramirez!
    Really. I’m not feeling it right here, but I’m willing to wait and see more.