Page 106 of 167 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2505

this strapping lad should be showing up in stores this month

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/97252

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Really. I’m not feeling it right here, but I’m willing to wait and see more.
    just wait 'till vision shows up, he'll look dope
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

The figure is awesome. I preordered mine from game stop. I hope you’re right, but I’ll definitely give it a shot.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

Cool. Now we need figure of Tony from Endgame with the IG.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Cool. Now we need figure of Tony from Endgame with the IG.
    It’s coming out in October in the Marvel Legends line. You can preorder now to get it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member

Can someone please tell me why the characters in Captain Marvel all constantly dump all over Tony?

I mean, you'd think at least Carol would treat him decently. You know, after blowing him up and putting him in a coma while she was unknowingly helping Hydra take over the world...
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Can someone please tell me why the characters in Captain Marvel all constantly dump all over Tony?

I mean, you'd think at least Carol would treat him decently. You know, after blowing him up and putting him in a coma while she was unknowingly helping Hydra take over the world...
    Carol is the one character who has no right to be critical of Tony... but I find it quite normal that a large part of the MU dislikes him... half of the heroes were sent into hiding or to Negative Zone Guantanamo during Civil War I (and his Thor clone gambit should have made all the Asgardians despise him forever), he fought a war against the Inhumans during CW II, he led one of the sides during CW II too, and was prominent in Avengers vs X-Men... That's a lot of enemies he has accumulated...

What I find surprising is how easily forgiven he was after CW I, but, hey, this is Marvel, people do horrible stuff to each other and to the world at large, then become best friends next year...
    Last edited by Habis; 08-17-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Because it's fun to take jabs at the rich and arrogant ladies man in a female Superhero comic I guess ?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Carol is the one character who has no right to be critical of Tony... but I find it quite normal that a large part of the MU dislikes him... half of the heroes were sent into hiding or to Negative Zone Guantanamo during Civil War I (and his Thor clone gambit should have made all the Asgardians despise him forever), he fought a war against the Inhumans during CW II, he led one of the sides during CW II too, and was prominent in Avengers vs X-Men... That's a lot of enemies he has accumulated...

What I find surprising is how easily forgiven he was after CW I, but, hey, this is Marvel, people do horrible stuff to each other and to the world at large, then become best friends next year...
    Yeah, but his mind from that time was erased when he was rebooted from his saved files.

Plus he’s worked to save the world at least half a dozen times since then.

I dunno, I just though someone who constantly puts himself in harms way might get a little more respect.

The same thing happens to a lesser degree in Domino and the Hotshots.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Yeah, but his mind from that time was erased when he was rebooted from his saved files.

Plus he’s worked to save the world at least half a dozen times since then.

I dunno, I just though someone who constantly puts himself in harms way might get a little more respect.

The same thing happens to a lesser degree in Domino and the Hotshots.
    What happened with Tony in Domino and the Hotsots? I only read an issue.

Extraordinary Member

What happened with Tony in Domino and the Hotsots? I only read an issue.
    The issues have been out for a while so I don’t think I need spoilers.

It wasn’t as bad as with Carol’s book, but just a general feeling of not having much respect for him at times. That’s the impression I got anyway, even from Black Widow.

It's almost a written rule at Marvel.

Tony Stark must be met with disrespect, ridicule and some modicum of hatred if he appears outside of his own comic.

He cannot written as a likeable person.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It's almost a written rule at Marvel.

Tony Stark must be met with disrespect, ridicule and some modicum of hatred if he appears outside of his own comic.

He cannot written as a likeable person.
    This kind of reminds me of Spider-Man .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This kind of reminds me of Spider-Man .
    Maybe that's why they bonded.

The issues have been out for a while so I don’t think I need spoilers.

It wasn’t as bad as with Carol’s book, but just a general feeling of not having much respect for him at times. That’s the impression I got anyway, even from Black Widow.
    I hear ya. I would expect better of Nat than that. After all she has been an Avenger side by side with Tony.

I hear ya. I would expect better of Nat than that. After all she has been an Avenger side by side with Tony.
    And they maybe/kinda/sorta had a thing? Depending on who you ask .