Page 114 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Tony was in quite a few books these last 2 weeks. He checked up on Ms. Marvel to see how she was doing with her father being sick. I like that Tony checks in with the younger heroes. He knows that she was an Avenger and needed someone to talk to and that she is the future.
    He doesn't just know she was an Avenger, he's the one who recruited her. When Tony went into the coma, Kamala disagreed with FalCap's policy on cleaning up after battles, which is why she quit and formed the Champions. She never had any problem with Tony - he just leaves the kids to their own devices, probably in the full knowledge that Vision is keeping an eye on the Champions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He doesn't just know she was an Avenger, he's the one who recruited her. When Tony went into the coma, Kamala disagreed with FalCap's policy on cleaning up after battles, which is why she quit and formed the Champions. She never had any problem with Tony - he just leaves the kids to their own devices, probably in the full knowledge that Vision is keeping an eye on the Champions.
    I know this. I’m just stating why people fail to bring up things like this and just look at the bad things Tony does.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

ts:im low-key best marvel book, also loki was fun
    That's a pretty cool pic from the D23 Expo and Loki was a fun appearance for Tony.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-28-2019 at 12:30 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Oh. So Janet wasn't captured to be fused with Jocasta?

Where did you get that preview picture from?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Where did you get that preview picture from?
    the marvel fall magazine whatcha-doodle that you can get for free on comixology
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I still want to know why Arno turned on Tony, but I like this preview of the upcoming Ultron Agenda.

I still want to know why Arno turned on Tony,
    Yeah, that is really confusing. Why engage in espionage when they were working together not so long ago? He's scheming to get blueprints he literally could have gotten by asking, or glancing over Tony's shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Yeah, that is really confusing. Why engage in espionage when they were working together not so long ago? He's scheming to get blueprints he literally could have gotten by asking, or glancing over Tony's shoulder.
    Exactly. There has to be something more to it. I hope they explain it soon.

I still want to know why Arno turned on Tony, but I like this preview of the upcoming Ultron Agenda.
    I'm really hoping Arno is behind Amanda being Tony's mom, just to screw with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'm really hoping Arno is behind Amanda being Tony's mom, just to screw with him.
    That’s a dope ass theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    That’s a dope ass theory.
    We can all hope! That’s for sure. You guys saw how quick she left when it didn’t go the way she wanted it to. So BYE and good riddance.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-28-2019 at 10:59 PM.

We can all hope! That’s for sure. You guys saw how quick she left when it didn’t go the way she wanted it to. So BYE and good riddance.
    Oh yeaaa~ why was she so upset? she wants to reconnect with her son but wouldn’t give him a fair chance.

I did enjoy the few issues where Tony was in eScape and met Motherboard. I rather see Maria than Amanda

Oh! Btw since I skipped Bendis run, did Amanda and Tony bond prior to the current run?

No. He found her, then Civil War II happened and he ended up in the coma. She and MJ Watson spent their time helping Ironheart, then started looking for Tony when his comatose body vanished. By the time they were reunited, it was Bendis's last issue! Amanda's probably closer to MJ than Tony.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman