Page 130 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2194
  1. #1936
    Lazy Struggler BitParallel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Tony really used to pump iron hard back in the day.
    Lmao, does Tony Stark wax his legs?

  2. #1937
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I remember that mini-series. Tony's speech to Hank was very sad, but inspirational. T^T
    Yes it was. It was a decent mini series. I read it about 3 months ago again. I liked that it wasn't big name heroes he had to team up with to beat the villain.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-20-2019 at 03:12 PM.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  3. #1938
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    These past recent years, Marvel been sleeping on my boi Tony. Itís insulting
    Iím hoping they donít replace him, but I have a bad feeling about whatís coming.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  4. #1939
    iMan 42s
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I’m hoping they don’t replace him, but I have a bad feeling about what’s coming.
    Y'know, I thought about that recently. Barring miniseries where they exist in only that space, we've had a few in recent years haven't we?
    Meaning should Arno take over for the foreseeable future in 2020, this would be the fourth time within ten years there had been an Iron man replacement. If Arno takes over there will be just as many Iron man takeovers than there are Spider-man reboots.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

  5. #1940
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,188
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  6. #1941
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Lmao, does Tony Stark wax his legs?
    how many men are even drawn hairy?

    like other than wolverine

  7. #1942
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,196

    Default

    Yeah, the nature of comic art simplifies things, resulting in characters looking either smooth as dolphins or hairy as Ron Jeremy, with almost no in-between.

  8. #1943
    Futurist Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Y'know, I thought about that recently. Barring miniseries where they exist in only that space, we've had a few in recent years haven't we?
    Meaning should Arno take over for the foreseeable future in 2020, this would be the fourth time within ten years there had been an Iron man replacement. If Arno takes over there will be just as many Iron man takeovers than there are Spider-man reboots.
    Doom, Riri, Arno, even Superior wasn't Tony as usual and now this.

    You'd almost think they don't really have a long term vision for Tony in the armor.

  9. #1944
    Futurist Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    how many men are even drawn hairy?

    like other than wolverine
    Gorilla-Man?

  10. #1945
    iMan 42s
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Doom, Riri, Arno, even Superior wasn't Tony as usual and now this.

    You'd almost think they don't really have a long term vision for Tony in the armor.
    I'm actually a little convinced they don't. Although I get it given the date, 2020 is a bit poor timing given that it's only just recently occurred.

    Edit: If this is the case and Arno takes over for 2020, this means the Slott book will be only 5 issues longer as Bendis was before he sat Tony out on a roughly close timeline. I can't tell if history is repeating itself yet.
    Last edited by SuperiorIronman; 09-21-2019 at 02:20 PM.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

  11. #1946
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    how many men are even drawn hairy?

    like other than wolverine
    It can vary by artist. Wonder Man is sometimes hairy - particularly when drawn by George Perez.

  12. #1947
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I'm actually a little convinced they don't. Although I get it given the date, 2020 is a bit poor timing given that it's only just recently occurred.

    Edit: If this is the case and Arno takes over for 2020, this means the Slott book will be only 5 issues longer as Bendis was before he sat Tony out on a roughly close timeline. I can't tell if history is repeating itself yet.
    Don't forget about International Iron Man. Slott will have actually written less issues about Tony than Bendis did.

  13. #1948
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Doom, Riri, Arno, even Superior wasn't Tony as usual and now this.

    You'd almost think they don't really have a long term vision for Tony in the armor.
    To be honest I think there needs to be a firm rule against replacement stories happening within 2-3 years of each other.

  14. #1949
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,188

    Default

    Tony Stark: Iron Man Ultron Agenda
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-ultron-...r-body-horror/
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  15. #1950
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest I think there needs to be a firm rule against replacement stories happening within 2-3 years of each other.
    That would be nice if they put a limit on these things lol.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •