Page 131 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2505
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Don't forget about International Iron Man. Slott will have actually written less issues about Tony than Bendis did.
    technically slott's written 0 issues about tony stark

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I honestly wouldn't go that far with the article's assertions given that Tony has been mechanical in one way or the other prior. Sure he's got metal poking out of him now but it seems like a less refined Bleeding Edge or Extremis where the under-suit was activated through Tony's skin. The Telepresence was even to a degree this given Tony wasn't physically there but still on the receiving end of whatever Tony encountered. He was still Tony Stark and at the same time present as Iron man.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    technically slott's written 0 issues about tony stark
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Now that is frigging cool! Thanks for the share.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Where is this kind of animation for the actual Marvel cartoons ?

Tony was in Avengers Loki Unleashed #1

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Tony was in Avengers Loki Unleashed #1
    Thanks. I thought he might be as he’s on the cover, but that doesn’t always mean the character will be in the book. I hate that ****.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-25-2019 at 09:41 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

tfw stern couldn't write tony with the big three back in the day because of west coast

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    tfw stern couldn't write tony with the big three back in the day because of west coast
    Not exactly. After all, Stern was the one who created the West Coast Avengers. And he did write Tony with the big three at the start of his run.

It was actually Tony's solo book that cut short Stern's ability to use him in the Avengers. First when Tony was having his alcohol problems and was replaced by Rhodey, and then when the IRON MAN book moved him out to the west coast. That was why Stern put Iron Man on the West Coast team--because the IRON MAN creative team had already moved him out there.

Anyone know if Tony was in the newest issue of Avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Anyone know if Tony was in the newest issue of Avengers?
    No, but this was fun.

Why was that helmet there if Tony wasn't?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I can't keep one room clean, I'd never expect my King Tony Stark to take care of two.