Page 133 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    If your Revoltech Tony is lonely/needs someone to listen to his jokes--

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/103168

DAMN! This figure is badass.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    which si your favorite alcoholism story for tony

the original demon in a bottle, or the later relapse during obadiah stane?

I think I prefer the latter, simply because it goes into more detail with his spiral, and has the conclusion of him saving the kid with his body heat in winter when he's homeless.
    The original. As low as Tony was in the second, the death of the ambassador and how he treated Jarvis and Beth really had an emotional impact.

And Beth leaving him at his lowest point really started his descent into his second bout.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    If your Revoltech Tony is lonely/needs someone to listen to his jokes--

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/103168

Whoa!!!! How much?

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

DOB unknown? How is that possible? If the comics never revealed it, just pick a random date and say he was born in the early 1980s.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

it's hilarious to see DOB unknown for such a public figure

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

#13 is me yesterday when no milk.

Tony was also in Strikeforce #1 if anyone is interested.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    DOB unknown? How is that possible? If the comics never revealed it, just pick a random date and say he was born in the early 1980s.
    Given that it's a game that will have a relatively short shelf-life, I'm kind of baffled. Even if it was a hit and we saw Iron man for years to come, the franchise will become defunct at a point so why hide the date? Sure it's a small piece that only exists to fill out the lore but small details in a video that is frankly about the bio makes that a fairly bizarre decision.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    it's hilarious to see DOB unknown for such a public figure
    Exactly, there's no way his birthday wouldn't be public knowledge.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Just read Avengers Loki Unleashed and it was a fun read. It takes place right after Zemo and the masters of evil really took it to the Avengers. Cool to see Roger Stern writing and Ron Lim on the art. Great to see Tony back with Cap and Thor after that happened. Iron Man and Avengers fans should give it a read.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

I'm curious, what would you say are your top 4 best looking Iron Man armors?

Mine are as follows:
    1.) Bleeding Edge
    2.)Extermis
    3.)MK 20
    3.) MK 19

WE HAVE GEAR SHOULDERS. I HAVE EYES ON THE GEAR SHOULDERS. I REPEAT: GEAR SHOULDERS.

https://twitter.com/DanSlott/status/1179106323948068864