Page 135 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2505
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    There's a thought.

Tony being fused with his armor and Arno working on making Jocasta human(ish) leads to Arno replacing Tony while he gets his brother separated from the suit. Then (assuming the book actually ships on time) he faces Bain and Machine Man and assuming Ultron escapes is confronted towards the end with Tony making yet another triumphant return from the dead. Y'know, since it's not like Slott did that over in Spider-man and we just came off it with Bendis.

At the end Hank is super dead this time (destroying Ultron) or we conveniently forget Hank's soul getting eaten in the soul gem and Hank is just back separated from Ultron.
    Tony returns from the grave setting up the new status quo for another writer
    Slott makes an attempt to run a 2020 spin-off
    so it ends with Arno being ejected into the future.

Maleev can do some surprisingly dynamic images.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    They already said Tony won’t be in the next space arc of Avengers. It will probably be because of something that happens in his book.
    Ugh.

It's not like he's been used much in this book, but it sucks. I wish he could join a different team book.

Always loved Maleev's art. I was psyched when he did International Iron Man.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Ugh.

It's not like he's been used much in this book, but it sucks. I wish he could join a different team book.
    I'm telling ya. He's barely in the book anymore. I'm probably going to drop it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Why are they treating Tony like this? Isn’t he one of marvels big characters, he is suffering a lot TT^TT

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Why are they treating Tony like this? Isn’t he one of marvels big characters, he is suffering a lot TT^TT
    I thought we were taking a break from replacement stories .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought so too, we were dead wrong.

At least Hickman is entertaining us with X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was hoping so, but it looks to like that's what it's going to be.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-03-2019 at 12:06 AM.

What's crazy is since he was front and center on that All-New All-Different Marvel Now poster or whatever banner it was, he's been basically replaced or dead in his own book.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    What's crazy is since he was front and center on that All-New All-Different Marvel Now poster or whatever banner it was, he's been basically replaced or dead in his own book.
    It’s frustrating asff

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I know and then they said they were going to treat him like he was the star like he is in the MCU. Yeah right.

It’s frustrating asff
    It is, but I'm willing to see where it goes.

BANNED

I understand the apprehension with the prospect of Tony being replaced, if only for a short time. It seems like we've just been down that road.

For that reason, I'm hoping things aren't quite as they seem. I guess we'll find out at NYCC what's going on.

I do get that there's only one chance to do a 2020 story in 2020 so I don't begrudge Slott for going for it. I just hope that a) it's a great one and b) that Tony isn't completely sidelined.

I've enjoyed the hell out of Slott's run so far. Fingers crossed that will continue.