Page 148 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2505
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

These by the decades covers are modeled after old Machine Man covers, hmm...

Bleeding Cool says this is actually for #1, but here's that grey guy again...

Who we first saw on what we now know is the cover for #2, and #3's will have Aaron.

Interiors with Sunset--

A calendar...

And finally the checklist again, which has Weapon EXE classified for some reason, but confirms that Rhodey's in Force Works. And has the big reveal I think they were right to drop.

spoilers:
    Tony will be in the book, listed as TONY STARK/MARK ONE/IRON MAN. My theory has been that he'll be leading the robot revolution/rebellion against his brother... but he'll also have his Avengers storyline that takes place before all this. So we'll be eating better than we are now? But we'll have to see what actually happens to him in December!
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I'd have omitted the Mark One part! That's a major spoiler!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

*thinking emoji*

Thanks for sharing all the new Iron Man news Snoop Dogg! It's greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-25-2019 at 11:59 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Mighty Member

Iron Man fan here, currently reading the early stories. Would you say that Tony Stark is unlikeable? I think seeing him struggle with the bottle really humanizes him. I think even though he has screwups he always tries to do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Iron Man fan here, currently reading the early stories. Would you say that Tony Stark is unlikeable? I think seeing him struggle with the bottle really humanizes him. I think even though he has screwups he always tries to do the right thing.
    I think he's more likeable then people give him credit for, and that writers are quick to forget that so they can make him someone who irritates and annoys everyone around him.

I got my books for the week and who do I see in Avengers?!?!?!?! TONY STARK!!! He was actually in the book. Go figure. I was going to drop it to. Just when I thought I was out. They pull me back in. Tony Stark Iron Man was a very good issue. Liked the way the story progressed.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-27-2019 at 02:49 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    They're both awesome, but I really like the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    He's very likable. Can he be a dick at times? YES, but Tony has a great heart and will put his life on the line for anyone. This is a man who gave up his secret identity to save a dog from getting hit by a car.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    He's very likable. Can he be a dick at times? YES, but Tony has a great heart and will put his life on the line for anyone. This is a man who gave up his secret identity to save a dog from getting hit by a car.
    I definitely agree. His relationship with Happy Hogan is a good example.