Page 15 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

have there ever been story arcs involving future children of Tony?

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    have there ever been story arcs involving future children of Tony?

Iron man 3030 (I think in New Avengers) where she came back in time to warn Tony and provide help regarding the Incursion crisis.
    Howard Stark III: Alternate future ruled by Mandarin where he was a cyborg
    In the TV show Iron man Armored Adventures (I think this was Andros) where he came back in time
    In the Avengers Assemble cartoon I could be mistaken but Arno Stark there is a descendant of Tony who battles Kang
    On some level we could technically count a version Ultron as it led the sentient armor
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster at Disneyland Paris to Close In September for Iron Man Attraction

Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith will close September 2, 2019 to make way for the new Iron Man themed overlay of the attraction.

First announced at D23 Expo Japan, the attraction will be totally reimagined as a high-speed, hyper-kinetic adventure, in which guests will team up with Iron Man and their favorite Avengers.

https://wdwnt.com/2019/01/rock-n-rol...-in-september/

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Been re-reading Worlds Most Wanted. Is this one of the best Iron Man stories?

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster at Disneyland Paris to Close In September for Iron Man Attraction

Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith will close September 2, 2019 to make way for the new Iron Man themed overlay of the attraction.

First announced at D23 Expo Japan, the attraction will be totally reimagined as a high-speed, hyper-kinetic adventure, in which guests will team up with Iron Man and their favorite Avengers.

That looks amazing. I would love to go and check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Been re-reading Worlds Most Wanted. Is this one of the best Iron Man stories?
    It is to me and a few other people I talk with. If you can you should read 5 nightmares as it comes right before it. You don't have to, but it's a very good read as well.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I don't know, but if he does use the Mandarin, I hope he dumps that retconned garbage where he begins as a poor peasant.
    i'd be for them ignoring the story. the art was horrible. but even the original origin could use an update; stylistically.

Would you say 1-24 of Matt Fractions run?? I think I read the rest before and thought it meandered abit.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i'd be for them ignoring the story. the art was horrible. but even the original origin could use an update; stylistically.
    I liked the art. It was a nice to have something stylized after Larroca's bland tracing. I just didn't like the retcon, which made him quite bland compared to the original blend of Roman Sionis, X-23, and Christopher Columbus in the original origin.

I still think that version of his head is nearly perfect, with just the right blend of lion and rat.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post

Iron man is weirdly suitable for a ride I'm surprised it wasn't sooner. You also don't have to worry too much about suit actors considering you just make an Iron man an animatronic outright. Even more appropriate if they used the Iron Legion drones for it.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Would you say 1-24 of Matt Fractions run?? I think I read the rest before and thought it meandered abit.
    I love the entire run, but #1 through #24 is amazing. Stark Disassembled is my all time favorite Iron Man story. It really digs into the mind of Tony Stark and shows you what makes him who he is.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-31-2019 at 04:17 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Preview for Tony Stark: Iron Man #8 is out

https://www.newsarama.com/43716-the-...ron-man-8.html

Winter Guard? C O N T I N U I T Y
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by WeArentVenom View Post
    Preview for Tony Stark: Iron Man #8 is out

https://www.newsarama.com/43716-the-...ron-man-8.html
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks for the previews guys. OMG! I knew it was taking place all over, but to see what the Controller is doing with Tony's tech is absolutely disgusting. It's taking place on such a larger scale. Even when they stop the people who are under control. Those same people will blame themselves for the killings they happened to have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Winter Guard? C O N T I N U I T Y
    I know! Glad to see it tying into the Winter Guard and Avengers #700.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I love the entire run, but #1 through #24 is amazing. Stark Disassembled is my all time favorite Iron Man story. It really digs into the mind of Tony Stark and shows you what makes him who he is.
    Awesome. Thanks.