Page 150 of 167 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2505

Where does Grell's run come in?

So is the reason Arno takes over, is because Tony is trapped in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Where does Grell's run come in?
    Iron Man (1998) #50-66

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman3000 View Post
    So is the reason Arno takes over, is because Tony is trapped in the past?
    spoilers:
    The Avengers story is likely set before Ultron Agenda and something happens to Tony in December that puts him in that Mark I suit, maybe as an A.I.
    end of spoilers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

DIYron Man CONFIRMED.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

iMan 42s

I'd honestly be more impressed with the suit choices if they actually resembled the suits they're referencing. Marvel Now cuts it close but Starboost looks nothing like it's Iron man 3 counterpart. Maybe it's to keep animations consistent, but in that case I'd prefer them going their own direction with the armors rather than being knock off versions of the other suits.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

So there's going to be 23 Iron Man uniforms in the game (at least, I assume those empty boxes are for uniforms not yet unlocked)? That's a lot. I can't imagine how they'll find that many costumes for the other characters. Especially Kamala, since she only has a six year history.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So there's going to be 23 Iron Man uniforms in the game (at least, I assume those empty boxes are for uniforms not yet unlocked)? That's a lot. I can't imagine how they'll find that many costumes for the other characters. Especially Kamala, since she only has a six year history.
    Did someone say recolors ?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I'd honestly be more impressed with the suit choices if they actually resembled the suits they're referencing. Marvel Now cuts it close but Starboost looks nothing like it's Iron man 3 counterpart. Maybe it's to keep animations consistent, but in that case I'd prefer them going their own direction with the armors rather than being knock off versions of the other suits.
    In total agreement with you here. The Marvel Now one is the only one that comes close. They should have just gone with their own designs.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Marvel Zombies Resurrection was pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Is it a one shot or a series? Do you know if Tony was in the last issue of Contagion?
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-31-2019 at 11:21 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Is it a one shot or a series? Do you know if Tony was in the last issue of Contagion?
    It's a series.

And he wasn't.

It's a series.

And he wasn't.
    Thanks as always for your help. It’s appreciated.

Other than Iron Man 2020, will we get to see Tony Stark elsewhere?
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Other than Iron Man 2020, will we get to see Tony Stark elsewhere?
    I assume Aaron will develop his sub-plot in Avengers in bits and pieces.

It was a fun read. I’m looking forward to the next issue. The first one started with a bang. I wonder if this is in continuity?
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-02-2019 at 06:53 PM.