Page 158 of 167 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    no is Friday is Jocasta in Friday body
    Yeah, which is dumb. Has Slott not read Avengers Academy? Jocasta has plenty of spare bodies.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Not really liking the return of "Howard" and "Maria" and I'm kinda tired of is this the real Tony Stark.

I'm hoping by the end of Iron Man 2020 we finally get the real Tony and learn he is the biological son of Howard and Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    no is Friday is Jocasta in Friday body
    Damn! I really liked Friday. I hope they bring her back.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I knew this was coming and I have to say I’m really intrigued by it. It’s going to have one hell of an affect on Tony.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, which is dumb. Has Slott not read Avengers Academy? Jocasta has plenty of spare bodies.
    Gage and Slott both wrote a lot of Jocasta, so I'm pretty sure it's more that with her current development in this book she's kind of abandoned the idea of having tons of spare bodies around. I mean, she was going to give herself a human body, which means she has accepted the idea of only being in one form and the possibility of that form dying and completely ending her life.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Now that Arno can create a method to ressurect everyone saving their memories I wonder if they will mention krakoa at some point. Basically he has done what mutants have done but better

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Not really liking the return of "Howard" and "Maria" and I'm kinda tired of is this the real Tony Stark.

I'm hoping by the end of Iron Man 2020 we finally get the real Tony and learn he is the biological son of Howard and Maria.
    Same here , friend.

I mean the resurrection seemed off, I don’t think these are the OGs Howard & Maria. However, they did call him “son” I guess Slott ain’t retconning it anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Now that Arno can create a method to ressurect everyone saving their memories I wonder if they will mention krakoa at some point. Basically he has done what mutants have done but better
    Lmao xD Let’s see if Howard & Maria are the same because Sunset comment was kinda like “these are two old people that looks like your patents but aren’t them”.

Tony >>>>> Krakoas tech @ me.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

I gotta say; I don’t know what kind of gymnastics Slott is gonna adapt because Maria was always a “great” mom to Tony that’s why Maria using Tony as a decoy was a dumb idea and now this. Makes no sense to me.

Howard though, he was abusive and stern but I don’t think he was “evil” per se. Neglectful yes but I don’t think he hated Tony. I liked him in shield so I’m biased lel.

Maybe we are getting a similar scene to the one in endgame *shrugs*
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    They kissed in Busiek's run and laughed about. They even said that whatever romantic feelings they had are long gone and are just great friends. Pepper wasn't there for Tony for a while. Bethany Cabe has been with him through some of his toughest times.
    Although that didn't stop sparks from flying during Fraction's run.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    My ship for Tony is Rumiko. Never cared much for Beth.
    I really liked Beth and Tony together. Their relationship seemed really passionate and Bethany was there for Tony at his lowest moment and helped him get through it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Gage and Slott both wrote a lot of Jocasta, so I'm pretty sure it's more that with her current development in this book she's kind of abandoned the idea of having tons of spare bodies around. I mean, she was going to give herself a human body, which means she has accepted the idea of only being in one form and the possibility of that form dying and completely ending her life.
    Undone by thinking like a human...

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    I'll bet he just stole Ben's method of cloning from ASM's Clone Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    My ship for Tony is Rumiko. Never cared much for Beth.
    Rumiko was fine, and I'll always love Beth. But my vote goes to Eleonora.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I'll bet he just stole Ben's method of cloning from ASM's Clone Conspiracy
    It would need to be the version that Doc Ock perfected, as the original had a major defect, remember - the clones were unstable before he made those modifications... trouble is, that lab was destroyed, so the research is lost.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    They should still exist though. There's no reason Andy needed to resort to using Friday's.

Incidentally, the only reason Friday is still gone is because Jo won't let Tony restore her from a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Incidentally, the only reason Friday is still gone is because Jo won't let Tony restore her from a backup.
    I know. Tony should do it anyway. I want Friday back.