Page 18 of 167 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post

Tony at his best.
    I love this conversation between Tony and Thor. It just shows even when talking to a God that Tony will stand his ground.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Yep. And love how Thor respects and and admired that. Fraction wrote their relationship very, very well.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Yep. And love how Thor respects and and admired that. Fraction wrote their relationship very, very well.
    Fraction really did write their relationship well. I thought that Thor would be mad at Tony longer than Cap. Especially with Tony cloning him and all, but Thor was willing to move past it.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-05-2019 at 07:51 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Tony at work with his friend.
    Attachment 78125
    Love the bots.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    That is incredible. I saw it when they first started selling it and was blown away by it’s detail and price lol.

Oh, man. What an issue. Pretty worried about a couple things right now.

Yeah....
    spoilers:
    Motherboard is evil and has deleted Friday. And Tony seems to have been brainwashed.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah....
    spoilers:
    Motherboard is evil and has deleted Friday. And Tony seems to have been brainwashed.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm really hoping Friday is not actually dead.

The art change was pretty cool, though.
    end of spoilers

Anybody read Avengers? Was Tony actually in this one lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Anybody read Avengers? Was Tony actually in this one lol?
    He was in it, for two pages and then his voice toward the end. I think you can see the two pages in the Black Panther thread.

He was in it, for two pages and then his voice toward the end. I think you can see the two pages in the Black Panther thread.
    Thanks as always for your help.

BANNED

Oh, man. What an issue.
    Yes, agreed. The wait on these is hard but they always deliver when they come in!

Theory about Tony and Avengers Endgame.
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-endgame...ived-in-space/

sorry. I tried. still can't accept whats-her-face as Tony's biological mom. even creepy A.I. Maria Stark still feels more "right" to me.