Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Today's issue of Tony Stark: Iron Man was awesome. Things have jumped to another level. Anybody else get the issue today?
    Yeah, I read it a couple of hours ago. Things are really picking up. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    My favorite armor has always been the stealth armor. Probably because it’s the first issue of Iron Man that. I can remember reading.
    I love the stealth armor as well. I like the original which I just bought the POP of and the one Greg Land drew.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Just read it. Whew! Pretty intense.
    It really was. Things are moving really fast now.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-03-2019 at 09:59 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony Stark: Iron Man #7 spoilers
    spoilers:
    I knew that Tony knew The Controller was still behind everything even though he tried to make it look like Machine Man did it. Tony is too smart to fall for that. I really loved how he had a giant red button that said "Giant red button to screw up Controllers plans lol. That is so Tony Stark. I felt bad for Friday as she ad to go back into Tony's armor. I'm really looking forward to the conversation between Maria and Amanda.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-02-2019 at 10:12 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Today's issue of Tony Stark: Iron Man was awesome.
    Yeah, this is such a good run - and I feel like we haven't even scratched the surface yet of where Slott is going with it.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The first time I was introduced to Iron Man was in the 90s costume. There's War Machine, Hawkeye, Mandarin, Grey Gargoyle, Lasher, Hypnotia... and that's about all the names I can remember. I don't remember anything about story and characterization beyond Hypnotia liking Tony Stark, but I remember waiting for it because it was a superhero cartoon.

iron-man-the-complete-1994-animated-television-series-20100507014359214.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm ethnically Chinese so I laughed that the villain is called Mandarin. XD

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

OMIGOSH he wore a mullet. I didn't remember that! XD

iron-man-the-complete-1994-animated-television-series-20100507014259419-001.jpg

Tony needs to bring the mullet back tbh. He's the only one who can.

7 was awsome. I love the idea of the whole story. Hoping for some tonyjan in 8.

BIG HERO! VERY HANDSOME! #Precious #BigRedMessUpController'sPlansButton #ThinkingAhead #Chessmaster
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

BIG HERO! VERY HANDSOME! #Precious #BigRedMessUpController'sPlansButton #ThinkingAhead #Chessmaster
    This was a very great moment. Tony is tired of people using his tech to hurt other people. No matter what he does someone always wants to come along and use it for nefarious means, but Tony is 10 steps a head of his friends and 10 a head of his enemies. Very much a chess master.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-03-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VGCinema View Post
    Please no?. Not again lol.

Please no?. Not again lol.
    I mean to each their own obviously, but personally I think it'd be the best thing ever.

Astonishing Member

Looking forward to get my copy of issue 7 of the curent Iron Man comic book.
    I will be buying the first TPB of Tony Stark:Iron Man so issue seven is a great jumping point in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by VGCinema View Post
    Please, no mullet! No mullet!