Page 31 of 167 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Tony and Thor are really close. He forgave Tony over CW before Cap did.
    That might have been due to Thor destroying Clor, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I don't know. I just know he came up to shake Tony's hand and offer to help him out money wise to rebuild his company.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    An Endgame Tony Stark Funko Pop was posted on reddit. Potential spoilers if you click.

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...ark_funko_pop/
    I collect Tony Stark/Iron Man POPS so thanks for this.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    No, Thor and Tony have been close for years. They knew each other's secret identity before the rest of the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I collect Tony Stark/Iron Man POPS so thanks for this.
    I've been buying Pops lately. I have the Black Order and Black Panther Pops. I haven't found a good Iron Man Pop I like yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    No, Thor and Tony have been close for years. They knew each other's secret identity before the rest of the Avengers.
    I think people forget this. Even when everyone found out about the Illuminati Thor told Tony to hang in there and prove Steve wrong.

iMan 42s

I'm just going to say it, I really don't like Howard interacting with Dracula.

Pretty much because it only serves to raise even more questions about his relationship with his son. And in recent years it only serves to further complicate who exactly Howard is. Howard's relationship with his son is one of the most awkward things in comics and his replacements aren't exactly stellar either. Tony and Howard's relationship is that Howard was an alcoholic and would commonly get drunk and abuse Tony. Tony acts out in defiance and when Howard is a parent he's still beating down Tony.

Nowadays dependent on the book you're reading he's a superhero secret agent, young Tony Stark, fighting gangster aliens, or willing to sacrifice his son to Dracula, all on top of Howard potentially being a good parent or an angry drunk. Also how did he know that? Seriously, I don't remember Tony ever revealing he was adopted publicly and you'd think a villain would use that against him. It's a conspiracy theory sure but I'm wondering if Marvel expects us to turn on Howard and his convoluted backstory and portrayals if it means they can keep Rocker mom.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I've been buying Pops lately. I have the Black Order and Black Panther Pops. I haven't found a good Iron Man Pop I like yet.
    I have 10 single Iron Man/Tony Stark POPS and 5 that come in special sets. I'll be getting about 5 more from a friend and then I'll only be missing 3 total. Tony Stark/Iron Man are the only POPS I get. I don't have too much room for anything else lol.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-28-2019 at 11:20 PM.

I think this is a very interesting reveal. With what they been doing with Howard. He just might be capable of this. Although maybe Dracula is just full of ****. Looking forward to see were this plot point goes.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-28-2019 at 11:20 PM.

Article about Tony wanting Logan on the Avengers.
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-wolveri...nt-membership/

The whole Tony Stark Is Adopted And His Real Parents Are Also Spies And He Just Happens To Be a Genius On The Order Of His Adopted Parents is just dreadful comic book All Things Are Interconnected And Matter storytelling at its worst.

I mean, it works better for him than it did for Spider-Man, but not by much. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by tendrin View Post
    the whole tony stark is adopted and his real parents are also spies and he just happens to be a genius on the order of his adopted parents is just dreadful comic book all things are interconnected and matter storytelling at its worst.

I mean, it works better for him than it did for spider-man, but not by much. Yuck.
    Could. Not. Agree. More!

Huh. Peter and Tony really do have a lot in common, don't they?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    The whole Tony Stark Is Adopted And His Real Parents Are Also Spies And He Just Happens To Be a Genius On The Order Of His Adopted Parents is just dreadful comic book All Things Are Interconnected And Matter storytelling at its worst.

I mean, it works better for him than it did for Spider-Man, but not by much. Yuck.
    I never realized how similar that was. Also can't forget that Tony also happens to look like young Howard Stark, AND Hydra dad.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.