Page 33 of 167 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Of course he does. He wrote that book and created him.
    Hopefully he brings back more of them. They had so many unique characters that could be used. Other writers should use them as well.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

E68F4F4F-0E45-47CE-98E3-DB21D9E2E642.jpg I would love to see this in Endgame. I would fanboy right the hell out.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Anyone know what Tony did in today's Avengers? I won't be able to get mine until Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Anyone know what Tony did in today's Avengers? I won't be able to get mine until Saturday.
    Tony's not even in it...again. Jason Aaron is going for some kind of record.

Also Tony has a BRIEF cameo in Meet the Skrulls #1, which had been mentioned before. Considering that it's about Skrulls and how one is working for him apparently undetected, it's not a particularly flattering appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Also Tony has a BRIEF cameo in Meet the Skrulls #1, which had been mentioned before. Considering that it's about Skrulls and how one is working for him apparently undetected, it's not a particularly flattering appearance.
    This kind of reminds me how Tony's big arc in season 2 of EMH was devising a device that could detect and reveal Skrulls.

Tony's not even in it...again. Jason Aaron is going for some kind of record.
    Damn it. Thanks for the info. I’ll have to wait unti next week then.

I've never seen this before. Amused that even a one-shot has a post-credits scene.

I've never seen this before. Amused that even a one-shot has a post-credits scene.
    It was cool and funny to see Sam Rockwell aka Justin Hammer in this. It's in continiuty so.......

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Nice

/10 char

People are so talented.

Gurekbal Bhachu
    @G_Singh_B
    I planned to get this completed much sooner but I’ve actually been working on this drawing of Iron Man/@RobertDowneyJr for 2 whole months now

Footage of the artist drawing
    Last edited by okiedokiewo; 03-07-2019 at 02:34 PM.

No Tony in Avengers--

Slott coming back to save us next week--

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

People are so talented.

Gurekbal Bhachu
    @G_Singh_B
    I planned to get this completed much sooner but I’ve actually been working on this drawing of Iron Man/@RobertDowneyJr for 2 whole months now

Footage of the artist drawing
    There really are some amazingly talented people out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    No Tony in Avengers--

Slott coming back to save us next week--

LMAO! This is exactly how I feel.