Page 34 of 167 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    WOW! Imagine the time and dedication it took to make this! Simply amazing. Thanks for the share.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

This kind of makes me nostalgic for when the Iron Man movie suits were physical suits and not all CG.

As soon as Zub starts co-writing, Riri shows up. Also it looks like the Avengers have done the same as the Champions and introduced a reserves roster.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Awesome preview. It's cool to see everyone helping out. The Controller and his plan has become that big and out of hand that people need to help Tony out. I really can't wait for this issue to drop. This storyline is hitting on all cylinders.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

RIRI-CHAN, I LIVE! Best book.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

4364ACEB-A3EC-4042-AEEC-758FA5290C9E.jpgThis is the first of a few pics I have were it shows the evolution of the arc reactors and the armors.

3BF57CA1-58A3-48F2-9BFA-521D828A2767.jpgSecond pic with arc reactor and armor.

51A62410-1410-4047-A442-064A1D1B421A.jpgThe third one with different arc reactor and armor.

I think the artist deleted, but here's a Tumblr link.

Weird to see Iron Patriot in there considering he generally has nothing to do with that armor...

That’s really neat. Covers just about every facet.

BANNED

The suit on top of this page is impressive.