Page 41 of 167 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post

TONY STARK: IRON MAN #13
    GAIL SIMONE (W) • PAOLO VILLANELLI (A)
    Cover by ALEXANDER LOZANO
    MARVELS 25TH TRIBUTE VARIANT COVER BY CLAYTON CRAIN
    WAR OF THE REALMS TIE-IN! HOW TO FIGHT YOUR DRAGON!
    The concluding chapter to this special WAR OF THE REALMS story, as Iron Man finds himself struggling against the ancient mystical forces he has the LEAST power to resist. Tony fights an ancient winged calamity AND his own technology with the lives of everyone at STARK UNLIMITED hanging in the balance!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    They have been doing some really good covers for Tony Stark: Iron Man lately. Tony is going to kick some serious dragon ass. I'm really excited to have Gail Simone writing Tony. I'm hyped for what's coming to this book. It's just going to keep elevating itself.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I'm irritated at the Simone hijacking. I like Gail Simone's stuff generally, but I'm really eager for more Dan Slott. So Simone's stuff is just an irritating interruption, and I want her to just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I'm irritated at the Simone hijacking. I like Gail Simone's stuff generally, but I'm really eager for more Dan Slott. So Simone's stuff is just an irritating interruption, and I want her to just go away.
    I feel differently. We'll get to see a more focused look on what Tony is doing during WoTR and get a chance to see Gail Simone write Tony while Slott gets his ducks in a row. It's not like she's taking over for Slott. It's a win/win in my opinion
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-19-2019 at 07:01 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Armor Wars still the GOAT.

https://twitter.com/DanSlott/status/1108370644461383680

"Geeking out over @delgaduck's coloring of @ValerioSchiti's Iron Man pages this morning in my email... *chef's kiss*! TONY STARK IRON MAN #10 is going be one of the best damn looking books on the rack!"

Me waiting for the next TSIM to drop--

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Armor Wars still the GOAT.

https://twitter.com/DanSlott/status/1108370644461383680

"Geeking out over @delgaduck's coloring of @ValerioSchiti's Iron Man pages this morning in my email... *chef's kiss*! TONY STARK IRON MAN #10 is going be one of the best damn looking books on the rack!"

Me waiting for the next TSIM to drop--

I'm excited that Slott's hyped! I love this picture. It makes me wish they would do an Old Man Tony mini series.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-21-2019 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    I LOVE THEM! I can't wait for them to come out! Thanks for sharing. I will need to be on the lookout for them.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-20-2019 at 11:07 PM.

variant international six cover Tony n 2

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...tional-covers/

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    variant international six cover Tony n 2

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...tional-covers/
    Not bad looking variants. If my shop gets the one with Tony I’ll get it. If it’s a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That. Is. Awesome. I must have it!
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-21-2019 at 07:20 PM.