Page 46 of 167 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    VR game! With Josh Keaton as Tony! And Friday! And Ghost (I assume)! That I'll never be able to afford! Thank you, Sony!

WOW! I would have serious fun playing that game. I hope I can get it.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-25-2019 at 11:52 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    WOW! I would have serious fun playing that game. I hope I can get it.
    I hope they announce a normal Iron Man video game!!

I can still dig up Sin & Punishment Star Successor and pretend I'm Iron Man!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I can still dig up Sin & Punishment Star Successor and pretend I'm Iron Man!
    B-but I don’t play Nintendo. D:

iMan 42s

So based off of the trailer we can tell that there is;

1. A three layered health bar.
    2. Unibeam meter (presumably I'd imagine this is a meter for special weapons)
    3. Repulsors. Seeing as the bar slightly increases with each firing I'd imagine instead of working backwards the meter builds up before a needed cooldown.
    4. Curiously enough there is a mini-map, but a map with a vision cone.

The map is the part that gets me because if this is on rails the map is irrelevant and you can just have on screen prompts to indicate where enemies are coming from. But if the map indicates there is free-roam, why not just develop with a controller in mind. That's what everyone with a PS4 has to begin with and would be easier to develop for. So in a way this could still be the game Iron man fans asked for, but in a format nobody wanted.

EDIT: The trailer removes the "Not actual game-play" disclaimer from the first-person sequence. We've officially seen game-play as otherwise that disclaimer must be present. We also don't have "subject to change" disclaimers so this game very likely at this point looks like this.
    Last edited by SuperiorIronman; 03-26-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I hope they announce a normal Iron Man video game!!
    I know. I don't have anything to play VR games because that stuff is expensive.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

New Poster oficial

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I know. I don't have anything to play VR games because that stuff is expensive.
    That and I just get the vibe that this will be shallow. Call me when an Iron Man game with depth comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

New Poster oficial
    Also a Happy poster:

I like these pics. The first one is definitely wallpaper worthy!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Nat should’ve been there instead of Antman.
    Last edited by BitParallel; 03-29-2019 at 11:38 AM.