Page 60 of 167 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Vol_4
    After issue 16, indicia changes to call it Invincible Iron Man:
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Invin...Iron_Man_Vol_1
    After issue 28, book splits in two:
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_...I.E.L.D._Vol_1
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Invin...Iron_Man_Vol_2

Sounds like Comixology Unlimited only has the first two TPBs. Use Marvel Unlimited instead.
    Ah, sweet. Thank you very, very much.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That is epic! The art is phenomenal.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    spoilers:
    This is beautiful and still doesn't even begin to do the actual battle justice
    end of spoilers

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Endgame spoilers
    spoilers:
    Ideally what would be the best way to introduce Morgan into the comic continuity?
    end of spoilers

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Endgame spoilers
    spoilers:
    Ideally what would be the best way to introduce Morgan into the comic continuity?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Don't. No seriously, don't or at the very least wait a few years before turning Tony into a parent. Morgan also needs to have a slow burn as a developing character, actually bring her into the comics as a baby and then over the years of publication you can age her up into super heroics. Otherwise you might as well bring Riri back if Morgan is just going to be another Iron man character but happens to have the Stark name. It's not worth it to make yet another Iron man character who is going to essentially be competing with itself. The readership needs to grow attached to her because otherwise the next hack writer is going to kill her off for shock value or ditch her for a reboot. It's a lot harder to get rid of a baby so long as you don't work in the X-men or Spider office.
    end of spoilers
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    spoilers:
    Don't. No seriously, don't or at the very least wait a few years before turning Tony into a parent. Morgan also needs to have a slow burn as a developing character, actually bring her into the comics as a baby and then over the years of publication you can age her up into super heroics. Otherwise you might as well bring Riri back if Morgan is just going to be another Iron man character but happens to have the Stark name. It's not worth it to make yet another Iron man character who is going to essentially be competing with itself. The readership needs to grow attached to her because otherwise the next hack writer is going to kill her off for shock value or ditch her for a reboot. It's a lot harder to get rid of a baby so long as you don't work in the X-men or Spider office.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I agree. Please don’t bring her or make Tony a parent. It just won’t sit well with me and who would be the mom? Pepper too?. I like my man to be a true Casanova. When it comes to kids and heroes, there are some that fit for the parent role and some that don’t. Having a kid will also age the character and that is blasphemous in comics.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I'm odd man out as I never had an issue with heroes being parents. I liked Wally West kids and Peter should have kept baby May imo. I do eventually want to see Morgan make her way into the comics. I just don't want to see any artificial aging for her
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They already got a Riri except she is a He and has already appeared as Harley Keener.
    end of spoilers

^spoilers:
    I wonder if they'll use Harley as Iron Lad, instead of him being a younger Kang?

As for Morgan, that won't happen as long as Slott's writing as he's got Tony dating Janet van Dyne, not Pepper Potts. If another writer wants to do it in the future, that's up to them, but I think they could get away with using time travel, like with the Danielle Cage Captain America, to introduce a Morgan Stark Iron Girl.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member

Endgame spoilers
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I love character development. So I think a family for Tony will work. But it needs time to develop and adjust. So maybe plot that works with a healthy new love affair and how his superhero life will be affected by the desire of a family, everything in a slow burn.
    In the hands of a good writer with good storytelling everything can works eventually. Marvel made THE best choice for IM. It's a success. I think they should try it in comics too. It can be undone if things go south anyway.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I'm odd man out as I never had an issue with heroes being parents. I liked Wally West kids and Peter should have kept baby May imo. I do eventually want to see Morgan make her way into the comics. I just don't want to see any artificial aging for her
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I don’t mind Peter having a child with MJ. Matter fact, I will start a petition for it. I stopped caring for SpiderMan and quite frankly comics in general after OMD. So anything with these two together.. I support wholeheartedly. But Tony Stark? A family man? And with who? Pepper? Bethany? A new love interest? Bring back Rumiko? I don’t know, it’s a bit slippery slope.
    Isn’t there a Morgan Stark already??? Lool
    end of spoilers

Btw when can we stop using the [spoiler] tag?

I'd say at least a week after Endgame's release. That means Thursday. But of course, it's up to the moderators.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    spoilers:
    I don’t mind Peter having a child with MJ. Matter fact, I will start a petition for it. I stopped caring for SpiderMan and quite frankly comics in general after OMD. So anything with these two together.. I support wholeheartedly. But Tony Stark? A family man? And with who? Pepper? Bethany? A new love interest? Bring back Rumiko? I don’t know, it’s a bit slippery slope.
    Isn’t there a Morgan Stark already??? Lool
    end of spoilers

Btw when can we stop using the [spoiler] tag?
    spoilers:
    I can see Tony being a dad but I don't see him being a family man. I don't think having a kid will be enough to make Tony settle down. I can see him being amicable with Pepper or whoever else they chose the mother to be.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 04-30-2019 at 07:11 AM.

spoilers:
    I can see Tony being a dad but I don't see him being a family man. I don't think having a kid will be enough to make Tony settle down. I can see him being amicable with Pepper or whoever else they chose the mother to be.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Hmm maybe. I do think Tony would wanna raise a child together rather than shared custody. I am against the whole idea but I won’t be shocked if Marvel pulled it now. The child Amara is carrying .. is Tony’s or Doom’s?
    end of spoilers