Page 61 of 167 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    spoilers:
    Hmm maybe. I do think Tony would wanna raise a child together rather than shared custody. I am against the whole idea but I won’t be shocked if Marvel pulled it now. The child Amara is carrying .. is Tony’s or Doom’s?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It's Doom's child
    end of spoilers
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I would have loved to see Tony's stealth suit!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

6A398318-305A-4FC1-972B-A19A737B62CC.jpg This is a special poster they made celebrating 10 years of the MCU. I think it’s awesome and will be getting one for my room.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    6A398318-305A-4FC1-972B-A19A737B62CC.jpg This is a special poster they made celebrating 10 years of the MCU. I think it’s awesome and will be getting one for my room.
    This is a must have.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I hope they make an all woman Avengers movie. These characters are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    WOW! I wonder how much he made for Avengers Endgame?

Going to Midtown Downtown to get my favorite TS:IM covers signed by Slott.

spoilers:
    Endgame Tony was the goddamn BOSS.
    end of spoilers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Going to Midtown Downtown to get my favorite TS:IM covers signed by Slott.

spoilers:
    Endgame Tony was the goddamn BOSS.
    end of spoilers
    Oh! Ask Slott, why he gotta ruin SpiderMan for me.

And I agree with you about the spoiler part.

Ok I dropped Tony Stark Iron Man after a couple of issues but I’m picking it up again and giving it another chance. After Endgame I have an itch to read some good Tony stories
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

All-New Member

This book is terrible. I haven't read a good Iron Man book since the Fraction and Larocca run. Captain America and Hulk however have been great.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFalcon72 View Post
    This book is terrible. I haven't read a good Iron Man book since the Fraction and Larocca run. Captain America and Hulk however have been great.
    I don't think it's been terrible at all. On the contrary, I think it's up there with Captain America and Hulk as some of the best stuff Marvel is publishing right now.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by TheFalcon72 View Post
    To be honest, I kind of agree with this on some level. I may have really only disliked the other end of Bendis's run but yeah they haven't quite been as good for a long while. Slott is better on Iron man than his other work but he's not some sort of god-tier writer, he's just better than Gillen's worst and overall better than Bendis (excluding Bendis's Doctor Doom).
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.