Page 62 of 167 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheFalcon72 View Post
    This book is terrible. I haven't read a good Iron Man book since the Fraction and Larocca run. Captain America and Hulk however have been great.
    I thought Tom Taylor's Superior Iron Man was pretty good.

spoilers:
    Anyone else having a Harder time than usual seeing Tony in War of the Realms after Endgame
    end of spoilers
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    spoilers:
    Anyone else having a Harder time than usual seeing Tony in War of the Realms after Endgame
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I haven't gotten the new issue of War of the Realms, but when I watch the older MCU stuff it's kind of hard for me to watch now that I know how it ends for him in Endgame. I know it was a great death, but Tony is my hero so it had an affect on me.
    end of spoilers
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    spoilers:
    I haven't gotten the new issue of War of the Realms, but when I watch the older MCU stuff it's kind of hard for me to watch now that I know how it ends for him in Endgame. I know it was a great death, but Tony is my hero so it had an affect on me.
    end of spoilers
    I definitely feel the same way.

spoilers:
    The finality of things always makes it harder to go back and watch previous installments. It's tough to go back right now and watch any of the Iron Man movies on their own. But at some point, we'll be able to go back to the whole arc and enjoy them. Right now, the impression of Endgame is a little too raw.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I definitely feel the same way.

spoilers:
    The finality of things always makes it harder to go back and watch previous installments. It's tough to go back right now and watch any of the Iron Man movies on their own. But at some point, we'll be able to go back to the whole arc and enjoy them. Right now, the impression of Endgame is a little too raw.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That sounds exactly like how I'm feeling right now. Glad to see I'm not the only one. Hopefully it will pass as you stated my friend.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    That sounds exactly like how I'm feeling right now. Glad to see I'm not the only one. Hopefully it will pass as you stated my friend.
    end of spoilers
    I'm sure of it.

spoilers:
    I also have a feeling he's going to have a big impact in Spider-Man Far From Home, although not actually being in the film. I expect we'll get to see Peter and others grieving a little bit, which should help with our own. And also fill in some extra blanks that Endgame left us with. We already know for certain that Happy will be in the movie.
    end of spoilers

Tony is in one panel with Shuri in War of the Realms.

He's in Domino: Hot Shots #3. That's by Gail Simone. It's a good appearance. Bodes well for her upcoming issues.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Tony is in one panel with Shuri in War of the Realms.

He's in Domino: Hot Shots #3. That's by Gail Simone. It's a good appearance. Bodes well for her upcoming issues.
    Thanks as always. I didn't know about Domino. Is he in it a bit?

Thanks as always. I didn't know about Domino. Is he in it a bit?
    Yes, he is.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Yes, he is.
    Thanks again. I would have completely missed out on this issue if you hadn't let me know.

I'm sure of it.

spoilers:
    I also have a feeling he's going to have a big impact in Spider-Man Far From Home, although not actually being in the film. I expect we'll get to see Peter and others grieving a little bit, which should help with our own. And also fill in some extra blanks that Endgame left us with. We already know for certain that Happy will be in the movie.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    We also know Pepper’s in the Movie, Fury and Hill too. I tried to watch Iron Man today... Couldnt do it.... and choked when I read War iof the Realms#3 and saw his one panel cameo
    end of spoilers
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

art by Bosslogic

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    spoilers:
    We also know Pepper’s in the Movie, Fury and Hill too. I tried to watch Iron Man today... Couldnt do it.... and choked when I read War iof the Realms#3 and saw his one panel cameo
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm giving myself a little grace period. Probably about a month. I don't even want to see Endgame again for a little while because of the toll it's taken on me personally. I loved the film. The best movie experience I've ever had. But I need to step back for a bit from the MCU. Maybe even until Spider-Man comes out. But this is what's great about comics. We'll always have them (and Tony (cue Bendis joke)).
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

art by Bosslogic
    That's really cool art.

spoilers:
    I'm giving myself a little grace period. Probably about a month. I don't even want to see Endgame again for a little while because of the toll it's taken on me personally. I loved the film. The best movie experience I've ever had. But I need to step back for a bit from the MCU. Maybe even until Spider-Man comes out. But this is what's great about comics. We'll always have them (and Tony (cue Bendis joke)).
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Me too. It's going to be hard to watch movies like Spider-Man as with Tony not being in it. It takes a lot of the fun out of it for me. It will take a bit before I see Endgame again as well. Also you are so right. At least we got him in the comics. I wouldn't know what to do if he was dead in both mediums.
    end of spoilers