Page 63 of 167 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

spoilers:
    Me too. It's going to be hard to watch movies like Spider-Man as with Tony not being in it. It takes a lot of the fun out of it for me. It will take a bit before I see Endgame again as well. Also you are so right. At least we got him in the comics. I wouldn't know what to do if he was dead in both mediums.
    end of spoilers
    I apologize to anyone annoyed by the spoiler tags, but the Russo bros said the spoiler ban lifts on Monday, so until then, I'll respect the wishes of everyone to conceal as much as I can about the movie.

spoilers:
    I actually think Spider-Man FFH is going to help with the grieving process. We get to see Happy and Pepper and Fury. And we'll get to see Peter dealing with a world without Tony, who's left such a big impression on his super hero life. I think it'll be good for us. It's the same reason why I'm excited for the Falcon and Winter Soldier show. Steve won't be around anymore as Cap, but I get to watch those two continue on and I'm excited for that.
    end of spoilers

Roberth Behind Scene happy Birthday Iron Man in avengers Endgame

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw_DQk5AoBO/

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Roberth Behind Scene happy Birthday Iron Man in avengers Endgame

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw_DQk5AoBO/
    That's cool to see. They really have fun on their sets. His birthday is April 4th. The same as Heath Ledger
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I was going through Iron Man’s comic vine page, and I came across the story where he goes homeless and helps an alcoholic woman in labor. Does the child ever show up? Do we know if Tony adopts him? Or did the writers forget one of the best ironman storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I was going through Iron Man’s comic vine page, and I came across the story where he goes homeless and helps an alcoholic woman in labor. Does the child ever show up? Do we know if Tony adopts him? Or did the writers forget one of the best ironman storyline?
    They never show the child after that issue. I’ve always wanted them to bring the child back so Tony can see how far the life he saved has come. I always think that Tony looks in on the kid from time to time without them knowing about it.

Big Endgame spoileys!

[
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Big Endgame spoileys!

[
    spoilers:
    Uncle Tony is the new Uncle Ben. Interesting direction.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    They never show the child after that issue. I’ve always wanted them to bring the child back so Tony can see how far the life he saved has come. I always think that Tony looks in on the kid from time to time without them knowing about it.
    Yea! Tony probably checks on the kid. I wish he would show up.

avengers Endgame behind scene robert

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxIHMsrjmIA/

The @Russo_Brothers have revealed that actress Katherine Langford ("13 Reasons Why") played an older version of Tony Stark's daughter, Morgan, in an interesting cut scene