Page 7 of 167 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Knocked this up in a couple hours, art is of course the talented Ryan Meinerding...

You made this? Looks cool!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    You made this? Looks cool!
    Thanks! I’m a big fan of Choose Your Own Adventure books so doing one for Iron Man made sense, especially with Ryan’s loverly work from his Art Of Marvel books. The core template was designed by someone I know on Deviantart but otherwise it’s mine. Hopefully I will get some more done with other MCU Films down the road...

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Knocked this up in a couple hours, art is of course the talented Ryan Meinerding...

Now that is EPIC! I would love a Choose Your Own Adventure Iron Man book.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Now that is EPIC! I would love a Choose Your Own Adventure Iron Man book.
    Yeah, I did enjoy the You Are Deadpool Interactive Comic Marvel recently did but it would be great if Marvel revived the Marvel Superheroes Gamebooks line and did some new storylines, and Iron Man would be a great addition if you could include the ability to customize his armors via stats. I have toyed with actually adapting Infinity War/Endgame into a CYOA after the latter is out (either with character selection or playing as an original character with about six possible origins) but it would probably be hella complex, heh!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

What storyline/creative team that made you a fan of old shellhead?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

LATE – Tony Stark: Iron Man #8
    Posted by Rich Johnston - January 10, 2019

Tony Stark: Iron Man #8 has one hell of a cover by Alexander Lozano. Hopefully the insides will measure up. Originally planned to be published in early January, it slipped to the end of January and has now slipped to the first week of February.

Issue #9 is scheduled for the end of February but on current form can we expect that to slip as well?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...rk-iron-man-8/

Tony Stark: Iron Man #8 has one hell of a cover by Alexander Lozano. Hopefully the insides will measure up. Originally planned to be published in early January, it slipped to the end of January and has now slipped to the first week of February.

Issue #9 is scheduled for the end of February but on current form can we expect that to slip as well?

why are the best marvel books like asm uwu and toony getting delayed like maaaaas i want to die

Damn you, holiday production disruptions! Damn you to hell!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Damn! Late again. Tony probably won’t be in the next issue of Avengers as it’s about the original Iron Fist. The only book I can think of that Tony will be in is IDW’s Avengers book.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-10-2019 at 08:20 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Captain Marvel is possible too, he was in #1.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Damn! Late again. Tony probably won’t be in the next issue of Avengers as it’s about the original Iron Fist. The only book I can think of that Tony will be IDW’s Avengers book.
    It's possible he's in Winter Soldier #3 too. He spoke to Bucky in #2 though he didn't appear on panel.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It's possible he's in Winter Soldier #3 too. He spoke to Bucky in #2 though he didn't appear on panel.
    I knew he was in the first issue. So I'll keep a lookout for Winter Soldier #3. The writer of Winter Soldier did say Tony would play a part through the whole series.

I've long since learned not to bother buying comics where Stark is a guest-star. They almost always job him out horribly and/villainize him.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I've long since learned not to bother buying comics where Stark is a guest-star. They almost always job him out horribly and/villainize him.
    I've seen that happen to, but that was around CW. Most of the time lately he's been written really well.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Jesus. I didn’t realize that rum and coke was the cover. I feel like a moron.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com