Page 73 of 167 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2505

Tony....................... Selfie

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Avengers Endgame Swarma
    I enjoy pics like this as it shows they really like working and hanging out together.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Avengers Endgame Fan art by

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Avengers Endgame Fan art by

LOL. This is a really cool piece.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

3BBB05FD-DA8F-4648-BECC-E219C958755E.jpgIn my top 2 favorite armors of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    3BBB05FD-DA8F-4648-BECC-E219C958755E.jpgIn my top 2 favorite armors of all time.
    That's beautiful.

Here's my top 3 favorite armors of all-time:
    1. IM-armor1.jpg
    2. IM-armor2.jpg
    3. IM-armor3.jpg

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Hell yeah. I want to see this and I also want to find out why Arno is working with Bain against Tony now.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Weird. Tony looks like, 10 years younger here to me for some reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Weird. Tony looks like, 10 years younger here to me for some reason...
    Maybe it's because he was being drawn with a beard for a little bit and now he's shaved and back to the mustache.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Hell yeah. I want to see this and I also want to find out why Arno is working with Bain against Tony now.
    i'm a little surprised that he'd work with someone like Sunset. i'm guessing that it's a means to an end situation. he was pretty high-minded in the focus issue. could also be that the extremis is affecting him.