Page 77 of 167 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Was very nice to see some Tony POV in an Iron Man book. Too bad Gail is only around for two issues. And I appreciate how she didn't derail an ongoing story just because her issues are part of an event.
    Hi. Was Tony in Domino this week?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Although his Iron Man in Avengers is just...decent.
    Yeah. His Tony has only gotten marginally better in Avengers. Nothing to write home about.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Hi. Was Tony in Domino this week?
    Yeah, he talks with the main characters a couple times. It's nothing to pick up just for him, though. Same with Meet the Skrulls.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Yeah, he talks with the main characters a couple times. It's nothing to pick up just for him, though. Same with Meet the Skrulls.
    Thanks as always. Your help is always appreciated.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Trying to get caught up on the current run, and I’m loving Slott’s run this far. Any new info on the Arno Stark subplot?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Trying to get caught up on the current run, and I’m loving Slott’s run this far. Any new info on the Arno Stark subplot?
    He can make his own Godkiller (and Tony can't), he has plans involving Howard and Maria, and he'll talk to Tony this summer.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Jason's Tony is pretty good, but like his Steve and Carol he hasn't given them much to do or their own stories compared to the others. Although, he seems to be addressing that for Tony with the 1,000,000 B.C. plot and the Tony/Odin stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Jason's Tony is pretty good, but like his Steve and Carol he hasn't given them much to do or their own stories compared to the others. Although, he seems to be addressing that for Tony with the 1,000,000 B.C. plot and the Tony/Odin stuff.
    While I haven’t been big on his Tony. I did like the way he wrote him in the Avengers FCBD issue.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-06-2019 at 11:25 PM.

His Cap is fine, if sometimes coming off a bit like a goofy parody of Cap at times.

His Carol veers just a little too far into the "overly cocky and headstrong" depiction of Carol that I got enough of beforehand. Not a fan of his dynamic with Tony and Carol either.

I think the only Avengers who really don't come off well under his pen are Jen when transformed and Thor.

I wonder what Slott & Zub have in mind in terms of revamping some of Tony’s classic villains, and some new ones. I especially would love some more female tech villains.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I wonder what Slott & Zub have in mind in terms of revamping some of Tony’s classic villains, and some new ones. I especially would love some more female tech villains.
    Slott said he likes the corporate espionage villains like Spymaster and Ghost.

Just finished reading Fraction's Issue 500, so much better than Bendis's 600. I love the one off story with a Spider-Man team-up.

I am hoping who ever writes Issue 700 in like 8 years does a good job too.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Astonishing Member

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY--

lol. One must have one's priorities.

I'm a little surprised you didn't include the panel from the next page where he went skinny dipping.

Slott said he likes the corporate espionage villains like Spymaster and Ghost.
    Omg yes. Other than Madame Masque, those two are my favorite Iron Man villains. Plus the Unicorn.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles: