Page 8 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I knew he was in the first issue. So I'll keep a lookout for Winter Soldier #3. The writer of Winter Soldier did say Tony would play a part through the whole series.
    Yeah Bucky radioed to him in the later parts of issue #2 but like I said, he didn't physically appear on panel. Just spoke.

Yeah, I've been seeing this making the rounds...

Not sure how I'd feel about it, although obviously nothing is confirmed. There's so many ways even a cameo could go wrong. But it would make sense for Stark Industries itself to be mentioned in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Yeah, I've been seeing this making the rounds...

Not sure how I'd feel about it, although obviously nothing is confirmed. There's so many ways even a cameo could go wrong. But it would make sense for Stark Industries itself to be mentioned in some way.
    Yeah. I heard about this too. I’m with you on this one okiedokiewo. Wait and see approach.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-03-2019 at 01:53 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Did anyone that read Captain Marvel #1 feel as if the Tony parts felt off?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yes. I've discussed it on her thread...but I'll see how his next appearance goes to have too much judgement yet.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Yes. I've discussed it on her thread...but I'll see how his next appearance goes to have too much judgement yet.
    Ah, thanks for the reply.

That always seems to be the best approach. We'll just have to wait and see.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Ah, thanks for the reply.

That always seems to be the best approach. We'll just have to wait and see.
    I just read it and Tony was well written to me. It wasn't exactly like how Slott writes him, but it was good to me. Better than Aaron imo.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I have a question for my fellow shellheads. I've been reading some of my back issues and they have AR on some of the pages. How do I go about seeing what that is? I know I'm really late on it, but I had to ask someone.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-13-2019 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I have a question for my fellow shellheads. I've been reading some of my back issues and they have AR on some of the pages. How do I go about seeing what that is? I know I'm really late on it, but I had to ask someone.
    I think there's an app on your phone that you need and after you search the page with your phone trying to find the exact spot of where the AR links with your phone for a half hour like an idiot, you get about 30 seconds worth of behind the scenes tidbits. The few times I tried it, it completely broke the immersion and flow of the comic.

The old AR things only really work on Marvel Unlimited now where you can just watch them all when you start an issue, I think. They're no biggie.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I think there's an app on your phone that you need and after you search the page with your phone trying to find the exact spot of where the AR links with your phone for a half hour like an idiot, you get about 30 seconds worth of behind the scenes tidbits. The few times I tried it, it completely broke the immersion and flow of the comic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The old AR things only really work on Marvel Unlimited now where you can just watch them all when you start an issue, I think. They're no biggie.
    Thanks for the help. It’s greatly appreciated.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/13...KIKX0DER&psc=1

This is happening. This is after DoS right?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

The first arc, the first seven issues, are during DoS. After that, it jumps to right after Secret Invasion and into Dark Cornrows.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

Have this preordered. Excited to get it in large paperback form.