Page 80 of 167 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2505
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Yessssss. This is all going to lead to the Iron Man 2020 storyline. I’m so glad they’re bringing back Machine Man for this.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Yessssss. This is all going to lead to the Iron Man 2020 storyline. I’m so glad they’re bringing back Machine Man for this.
    Agreed. Machine Man is a creation of Jack Kirby. And therefore, an important character in the history of Marvel Comics.

I'm a little let down it won't be Pymtron, but I'm still very excited for it. With this and Iron Man 2020 coming up it's just big things happening for Tony Stark: Iron Man. So the more the merrier.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-13-2019 at 11:16 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony Stark: Iron Man issue #13 preview.
    https://www.newsarama.com/45598-iron...3-preview.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I'm a little let down it won't be Pymtron, but I'm still very excited for it. With this and Iron Man 2020 coming up it's just big things happening for Tony Stark: Iron Man. So the more the merrier.
    I only wanted it to be Pymtron if it meant getting the real Hank back, but if that's not going to be a thing at all...well, now I'm just moderately interested in it as another Iron Man story.
    I would've finished with the Infinity War armor (though I guess this image was made around Iron Man 3).

Tony Stark: Iron Man issue #13 preview.
    https://www.newsarama.com/45598-iron...3-preview.html
    Hope Wasp is in this one. I don't like Gail Simone writing these issues, she hates her.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I only wanted it to be Pymtron if it meant getting the real Hank back, but if that's not going to be a thing at all...well, now I'm just moderately interested in it as another Iron Man story.
    I wanted to get Hank back as well. That's why I wanted it to be Tony and Janet helping him as to me they are in the best position to do so. It did disappoint me a little that it won't be Pymtron, but I'm still excited for the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Hope Wasp is in this one. I don't like Gail Simone writing these issues, she hates her.
    How does she hate Janet? Just asking.

How does she hate Janet? Just asking.
    https://twitter.com/gailsimone/statu...37810461511680

I think she's toned it down.

https://twitter.com/gailsimone/statu...59830745853952
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Yeah. The original post says she used to resent Jan due to earlier portrayals. She doesn't say that she still has anything against her, and Jan has come a long way since those early days.

She also didn't really "get" Vision until Age of Ultron, so she's open to her opinion changing with a new perspective.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. Machine Man is a creation of Jack Kirby. And therefore, an important character in the history of Marvel Comics.
    The Machine Man mini by DeFalco and BWS is perhaps one of the best 80’s minis Marvel ever gave us.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

The Machine Man mini by DeFalco and BWS is perhaps one of the best 80’s minis Marvel ever gave us.
    Agreed. Marvel had numerous limited series during the 80's, but Machine Man was definitely a creative standout.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 06-15-2019 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of this.