Page 81 of 167 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2505

8325263A-1CBB-4158-8EC2-F287E5FA630F.jpgmore Iron Man art. I actually have this on a shirt.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I checked out the last two issues of invaders and sure enough Tony was right about Namor. He told Cap to stop him before he did something tragic and sure as he spoke it. Namor crosses the line. In a way Tony was written ooc but in other ways he wasn’t. Namor has to be captured and brought to justice.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-16-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Just read my first Invincible Ironman series...the five nightmares...I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I checked out the last two issues of invaders and sure enough Tony was right about Namor. He told Cap to stop him before he did something tragic and sure as he spoke it. Namor crosses the line. In a way Tony was written ooc but in other ways he wasn’t. Namor has to be captured and brought to justice.
    Namor has been an unofficial member of Iron Man's rogues-gallery since the Silver Age. He doesn't view him as being much different than the Mandarin or Living Laser or Fin Fang Foom. It must seem bizarre to him that some people are so willing to give Namor the benefit of the doubt. You don't see Rogers assuming the best about The Mandarin. From Iron Man's perspective, all this benefit of the doubt being given to Namor must look baffling and even surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin J View Post
    Just read my first Invincible Ironman series...the five nightmares...I liked it.
    Very glad to hear you enjoyed Five Nightmares. If you can read World's Most Wanted next and let us know what you think.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-17-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Namor has been an unofficial member of Iron Man's rogues-gallery since the Silver Age. He doesn't view him as being much different than the Mandarin or Living Laser or Fin Fang Foom. It must seem bizarre to him that some people are so willing to give Namor the benefit of the doubt. You don't see Rogers assuming the best about The Mandarin. From Iron Man's perspective, all this benefit of the doubt being given to Namor must look baffling and even surreal.
    Namor does bad things often and Steve gives him a pass because they were and are Invaders. I really want to see what Steve does with Namor going forward. He needs to be brought to justice.

iMan 42s

I'd be fine at this point with Riri in the MCU, but I'd still prefer them going the route with Rhodey being Iron man since he's the most well known alternate and you can get some interesting stories out of an Iron man that isn't as intelligent and resourceful as Tony Stark. Though Rhodey has more combat training which lends a different take.

But Riri wouldn't have the same baggage as her comic counterpart seeing as there isn't a bunch of Iron heroes still available and a better replacement active. There is no Guardsman, we don't know how active Rescue is, Peter might still have the Iron Spider but he's still Spider-man, Rhodey might just remain War Machine, and it's not like the drones are still active. So Riri wouldn't really alienate an entire fanbase again.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Very glad to hear you enjoyed Five Nightmares. If you can read World's Most Wanted next and let us know what you think.
    It's on my list!
    Last edited by Vitamin J; 06-17-2019 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I'd be fine at this point with Riri in the MCU, but I'd still prefer them going the route with Rhodey being Iron man since he's the most well known alternate and you can get some interesting stories out of an Iron man that isn't as intelligent and resourceful as Tony Stark. Though Rhodey has more combat training which lends a different take.

But Riri wouldn't have the same baggage as her comic counterpart seeing as there isn't a bunch of Iron heroes still available and a better replacement active. There is no Guardsman, we don't know how active Rescue is, Peter might still have the Iron Spider but he's still Spider-man, Rhodey might just remain War Machine, and it's not like the drones are still active. So Riri wouldn't really alienate an entire fanbase again.
    Pepper's busy running Stark Industries, as she has been for the majority of the time since Tony became Iron Man, so I doubt she gets out much as Rescue.

Perhaps Riri should be introduced in Spider-Man Home 3? They could have Peter go to college, and Riri's already there despite only being 15. Afterwards, she'd join the combined Young Avengers/Champions team they seem to be planning (we know they have plans for Ms Marvel at least, and Cassie Lang is already around).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's on my list!
    That's great. Fraction and Larroca's whole run was amazing imo. Stark Disassembled is my all time favorite Iron Man story. Please let us know as you continue your journey into the pathos of Iron Man how much you're enjoying it.

if they can do whatever they want in the MCU, i'd rather see Lila Rhodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I’d like to see her and RiRi in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    She's not appeared since Riri's debut, has she? It would be interesting to see what she thinks of her. Also, since Rhodey is no longer War Machine, preferring to pilot the Manticore tank, maybe Lila could take over the mantle and be a rival to Riri.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman