Page 83 of 167 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin J View Post
    Comixology is the app i'm using to read all my comics, it's linked to my Amazon Prime account....I'm only buying certain ones (paper), but on the app, I can read a lot of them for free.

Well, I really only know what I know about Iron Man from the movies...lol So I'm wanting to read the different variations....there was no Pepper Potts....no Jarvis....so that was different, but i liked that he was still working on being one with the suit....and I liked how he was able to become one with the suit. I did like the likeness of how they went back to how he made the first suit....kinda the same story but with lil variations in it. Looking forward to reading more....Iron Man has always been one of my Top superheros.

I plan on reading Most wanted tonight...but wanted to make sure i wasn't skipping any stories that lead up to it. So far, I've only read the two.....the Five Nightmares and Extremis.
    Like Tony Stark mentioned before, I would highly recommend Knauf's run which sits in-between Extremis and Five Nightmares. It was the run around the time of Civil War and when Tony Stark was Director of SHIELD. But if you want to continue Fractions run then Most Wanted is next which takes place right after Secret Invasion.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Comixology is the app i'm using to read all my comics, it's linked to my Amazon Prime account....I'm only buying certain ones (paper), but on the app, I can read a lot of them for free.

Well, I really only know what I know about Iron Man from the movies...lol So I'm wanting to read the different variations....there was no Pepper Potts....no Jarvis....so that was different, but i liked that he was still working on being one with the suit....and I liked how he was able to become one with the suit. I did like the likeness of how they went back to how he made the first suit....kinda the same story but with lil variations in it. Looking forward to reading more....Iron Man has always been one of my Top superheros.

I plan on reading Most wanted tonight...but wanted to make sure i wasn't skipping any stories that lead up to it. So far, I've only read the two.....the Five Nightmares and Extremis.
    Glad you enjoyed Extremis. I liked how it made him one with the suit. It was amazing what he could do when he had those powers. Also you correct that World's Most Wanted starts right after Five Nightmares. It's an epic storyline. So Five Nightmares and Extremis so far. Those are 2 of the best Iron Man stories. I am sure you will enjoy Worlds Most Wanted and if you need any help with Iron Man. Just ask my friend. We are all Iron Man fans here and are always glad to help someone enter the world of Tony Stark.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-21-2019 at 05:08 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I like Slott's run, but honestly, I think Gail Simone's last two issues were better than anything Slott has done so far.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    I like Slott's run, but honestly, I think Gail Simone's last two issues were better than anything Slott has done so far.
    Newsarama has a review up that say's something close to what you're saying. I'm loving Slott's run. I know the first issue from Simone was good, but I haven't read the second yet. I don't think it's as good as Slott's so far, but it's pretty damn good.
    https://www.newsarama.com/45690-best...on-man-13.html
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I didn't think Simone's story was as good as Slott's. Simone's story was fun, but felt a little stale. Whereas Slott feels like he is moving Stark into genuinely new and interesting territory.

I would have preferred a normal issue, but Simone and Villanelli did a pretty excellent job keeping the ball rolling with good character stuff and Janet UWUing.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I would have preferred a normal issue, but Simone and Villanelli did a pretty excellent job keeping the ball rolling with good character stuff and Janet UWUing.
    You mind saying what happened? What's UWUing?

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I feel like I'm too old to know what "UWU" is and I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    UWU is a disgusting internet expression for blushing at cute stuff, and Tony beats the dragon by having Janet buy him time until he can beat the hell out of him with a new version of the original grey armor (since Sadurag's magic disrupts their simple AI and operating systems.) But during this, Tony says to the reader that Janet is everything good in the world, that she could be dating kings instead of him, that she's risking her life for him despite his flaws, and he gets so mad that she was threatened that he continues to beat on Sadurang as he's down, but after Janet stops him he can't work up the nerve to tell her that he's drinking again. It is the softest scene in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    UWU is a disgusting internet expression for blushing at cute stuff, and Tony beats the dragon by having Janet buy him time until he can beat the hell out of him with a new version of the original grey armor (since Sadurag's magic disrupts their simple AI and operating systems.) But during this, Tony says to the reader that Janet is everything good in the world, that she could be dating kings instead of him, that she's risking her life for him despite his flaws, and he gets so mad that she was threatened that he continues to beat on Sadurang as he's down, but after Janet stops him he can't work up the nerve to tell her that he's drinking again. It is the softest scene in the universe.
    Thank you as always for your help and you taught me something today I was not aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I feel like I'm too old to know what "UWU" is and I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know.
    I'm confused too - I thought UWU stood for Unstoppable Wasp Unlimited, referring to the trades for the current volume.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ok, so started Most Wanted last night....did I miss something in between it and Five Nightmares or Extremis?...they keep talking about a skrull attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    I agree. I really enjoyed her work on these two issues.
    I’m having a hard time deciding if I want to keep this on my pull list.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Ok, so started Most Wanted last night....did I miss something in between it and Five Nightmares or Extremis?...they keep talking about a skrull attack.
    Secret Invasion takes place before Most Wanted and the run deals with a lot of stuff happening in Avengers, but you don't have to read them.

There was an event called Secret Invasion. In were an alien race called the skrulls invaded earth secretly and over took the human race for a little while. World's Most Wanted should explain it on the recap page or as you go on.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-21-2019 at 12:11 PM.