Page 86 of 113 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1681
  1. #1276
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,166

    Default


  2. #1277
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,667

    Default



    It's nice to hear Eric Loomis as Iron Man again.

  3. #1278
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,065

    Default

    I
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post


    It's nice to hear Eric Loomis as Iron Man again.
    It is cool that he’s doing Iron Man again. The game looks fantastic.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  4. #1279
    Amazing Member Iron Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

    It's nice to hear Eric Loomis as Iron Man again.
    I literally just started a rewatch of EMH yesterday and had no idea he would be voicing Tony in MUA 3. His voice acting in EMH is one of the (many) highlights of that cartoon.
    I AM Iron Man

  5. #1280
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,065
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  6. #1281
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    I literally just started a rewatch of EMH yesterday and had no idea he would be voicing Tony in MUA 3. His voice acting in EMH is one of the (many) highlights of that cartoon.
    Man, I really should re-watch EMH one of these days .

  7. #1282
    Lazy Struggler BitParallel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    285

    Default

    So y’all, I tried lookin into Slotts run .. I love the concept and all but the first three issues focuses more on the side characters than Tony my guy. I don’t know, it seems like marvel has been treating my boy like that for awhile.
    I love the concept and the ART but the other characters get more attention than Tony. Like whhyyyy?

  8. #1283
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    So y’all, I tried lookin into Slotts run .. I love the concept and all but the first three issues focuses more on the side characters than Tony my guy. I don’t know, it seems like marvel has been treating my boy like that for awhile.
    I love the concept and the ART but the other characters get more attention than Tony. Like whhyyyy?
    large cast good
    tag the movie made me cry

  9. #1284
    Lazy Struggler BitParallel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    large cast good
    I want more of Tony! I’m selfish.

    I’m throwing hands with Slott.

  10. #1285
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    So y’all, I tried lookin into Slotts run .. I love the concept and all but the first three issues focuses more on the side characters than Tony my guy. I don’t know, it seems like marvel has been treating my boy like that for awhile.
    I love the concept and the ART but the other characters get more attention than Tony. Like whhyyyy?
    I can see how you can say that, but it eventually gets back to Tony. I kinda felt the same way. Trust me. You should keep reading. It not only comes back to Tony’s view, but the book itself gets better.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-30-2019 at 02:04 AM.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  11. #1286
    Fantastic Member Gurz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    492

    Default

    I was finally able to snatch a S.H. Figuarts Mark 85 figure from a scalper... Yeah, it costed me... But i really want this figure and it's finally on its way to me. I really want it 'cause this is it, you know, there won't be any new Iron Man armor model over Mark 85. That's why i need this figure so much.
    Bad bad boy with a bad bad girl in a bad bad world.

    Favorite Characters:
    1-Batman, 2- Wolverine 3-Nightwing, 4-Darkness, 5- Blade

  12. #1287
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    I was finally able to snatch a S.H. Figuarts Mark 85 figure from a scalper... Yeah, it costed me... But i really want this figure and it's finally on its way to me. I really want it 'cause this is it, you know, there won't be any new Iron Man armor model over Mark 85. That's why i need this figure so much.
    That’s awesome. If you can show some pics when you get it that would be cool.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  13. #1288
    Fantastic Member Gurz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That’s awesome. If you can show some pics when you get it that would be cool.
    Sure but don't expect me to take it out of the box, i paid an arm and leg for it.... lol
    Bad bad boy with a bad bad girl in a bad bad world.

    Favorite Characters:
    1-Batman, 2- Wolverine 3-Nightwing, 4-Darkness, 5- Blade

  14. #1289
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Sure but don't expect me to take it out of the box, i paid an arm and leg for it.... lol
    LOL! I completely understand.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  15. #1290
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    16,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That's the wrong code for a forum embed. The correct code is
    HTML Code:
    [video=youtube;H9d6IbJC6Rc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9d6IbJC6Rc[/video]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •