Page 88 of 167 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2505

They got together because Jocasta played matchmaker.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    Finally caught up to the present issue and read Slott's run so far. I wont put out my complete thoughts until his run is over but so far I am highly enjoying his run. It is definitely a less deep run then Fraction's but I think its a nice breath of air after Bendis.

Really like the art and hope it keeps up the high quality.

Tony and Wasp are super cute together. The issue where they got together was probably my favorite so far, followed by Arno's solo issue.

My only complaint so far is I can't get behind is Amanda Armstrong. Maybe im bias because I still don't like the adoption angle but I find her character annoying. I am just waiting for her inevitable death.
    Very glad to hear you're enjoying Slott's run. I agree with all your points. Not a fan o Amanda Armstrong either. They should let her go off into oblivion.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-03-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Ditto.

I gotta say, why date Janet when Bethany is around smh.
    Slott is trying new things. Marvel did a series called The End were it showed what would happen to all the characters in there last adventures and Tony was married to Bethany. So they end up together which is what I like as well, but let writers try something new.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-02-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Slott is trying new things. Marvel did a series called The End were showed what would happen to all the characters in there last adventures and Ton was married to Bethany. So they end up together which is what I like as well, but let writers try something new.
    Really? I would check that comic out. Would love to see Tony and Beth. But you right, writers should try new ****. It’s just that; I have a personal vendetta against Slott.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They got together because Jocasta played matchmaker.
    Right ~ She’s based of Janet.

I love this! Tnx for sharing

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I love this! Tnx for sharing
    Anytime. I'll try to find some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It's not showing a picture for me.

Sorry, Instagram's trapped in the eScape today.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Sorry, Instagram's trapped in the eScape today.

Thanks! That looks wicked!

Is this the actual Pymtron or Machine Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is this the actual Pymtron or Machine Man?
    Looks like Pym right there.

Looks like Pym right there.
    I mean, that's what we thought at first before the Machine Man cover...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, that's what we thought at first before the Machine Man cover...
    You’re right, but by looking at this it seems Pymtron will be in it as well.