Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    No. They meet in Avengers first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    No, that was in Avengers.
    Aightt. Thank you!

Is CW2 addressed or nope?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Spymaster never looked cool. Spymaster's been an obsolete character ever since Ghost was introduced anyway.
    He was great in Iron Man The Inevitable and in Fractions run. He was used in the Knaufs run to take out Happy Hogan. So I gotta disagree with you on this one.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-27-2019 at 07:34 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Aightt. Thank you!

A little but just glossed over.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Aightt. Thank you!

Eh...it kind of is, but they try and gloss over it pretty quickly at least in so far as Carol and Tony have it out a little but bury the hatchet pretty quickly.

I'm not really crazy about their dynamic in that book.

I think it’s time for marvel to introduce new villains to iron man comics. Brand new!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    A little but just glossed over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Eh...it kind of is, but they try and gloss over it pretty quickly at least in so far as Carol and Tony have it out a little but bury the hatchet pretty quickly.

I'm not really crazy about their dynamic in that book.
    Yikes. Bummer. Carol and Tony have history, I thought they’d get a better treatment.

Oh well, I will pick up the current avengers after Captain America. Is it good? I know Jennifer is getting **** on but overall is it worth it?

Yikes. Bummer. Carol and Tony have history, I thought they’d get a better treatment.

Oh well, I will pick up the current avengers after Captain America. Is it good? I know Jennifer is getting **** on but overall is it worth it?
    It's very hit and miss with me. I liked the first arc and some of the ideas but the last few issues have been a drag for me.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    It's very hit and miss with me. I liked the first arc and some of the ideas but the last few issues have been a drag for me.
    Tbh that’s how I feel about the current iron man run. I enjoy the concept but the execution is a bit meh. Or maybe cuz I dislike Amanda greatly and the whole adoption.

Tbh that’s how I feel about the current iron man run. I enjoy the concept but the execution is a bit meh. Or maybe cuz I dislike Amanda greatly and the whole adoption.
    Don't worry, i am sure Amanda will bite the dust one of these days. I hate when side characters get "fridged" but I can't stand anything about Amanda.

Don't worry, i am sure Amanda will bite the dust one of these days. I hate when side characters get "fridged" but I can't stand anything about Amanda.
    Ahh dude same. This whole plot is really bothering me for some reason.

Wasn't she just written out? She didn't like the fact that Tony is basically now a data clone.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wasn't she just written out? She didn't like the fact that Tony is basically now a data clone.
    She wasn't in the last 2 issues so it looks like that might be the case.

Shang Chi and the Legend of the 10 Rings was just announced.

Happy to see the real Mandarin in the MCU but its a bit bittersweet because Tony wont be around. Wonder if they will reference IM3 at all.

Ultimate Member

Yeah kind of bittersweet. Good, we get the real Mandarin apparently. Bad, Tony isn't around to deal with him. Curse you Shane Black.

Shang Chi and the Legend of the 10 Rings was just announced.

Happy to see the real Mandarin in the MCU but its a bit bittersweet because Tony wont be around. Wonder if they will reference IM3 at all.
    I hope they mention Tony at least. Maybe have Mandarin mention he would've liked to have faced off against Iron Man at some point.