Page 95 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2505

since they already have taken armored adventures designs what if he has a iron man armor that looks like that and then it's the reverse of the books where armored hero has to fight bare-chested villain

just spitballing
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    since they already have taken armored adventures designs what if he has a iron man armor that looks like that and then it's the reverse of the books where armored hero has to fight bare-chested villain

just spitballing
    That would be kind of messy for a hand-to-hand fight, I think. Unless they scale him down.

Where have they taken Armored Adventures designs before?

endgame rescue looks more like an adaptation of the show's rescue than the books', even if it's like, supposed to be blue instead of purple?

endgame rescue looks more like an adaptation of the show's rescue than the books', even if it's like, supposed to be blue instead of purple?
    Now that you mention it, I think I can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    Shang Chi and the Legend of the 10 Rings was just announced.

Happy to see the real Mandarin in the MCU but its a bit bittersweet because Tony wont be around. Wonder if they will reference IM3 at all.
    Couldn't agree more. I am a huge Shang-Chi fan and love to see him get his own movie, but I would have really liked to see Tony fight the Mandarin. I also hope they reference Tony's history with them. Really happy for Shang-Chi.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Yeah, in the comics, her colour scheme is red and silver.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's not as streamlined as the other versions, but I'm digging it. Now we need to find out who is this new Spymaster.

To be honest, it can't seem to make up its mind whether it's a profession costume or a haphazardly made one.

iMan 42s

I'm just going to say it, I don't like it.

Not the haphazard nature of the costume, but that it communicates all the wrong sensibilities as it looks like it was designed by a 12 year old. The ninja look I kind of get, but the thing most people forget about ninja was that the costume was meant to be a stealth tool at night. Props to this for actually using blue, but bright yellow is a bad idea. Blue was used to blend into the dark and later black with sky pollution affecting the color of the sky in urban areas. The costume was also simple for sake of movement and that you needed something simple as most operations during the day when they are most active used a variety of disguises or alterations to make it look like something else (which is perfect for Spymaster but lost in translation here). Sure there could be an image inducer here, but they might as well be dressed as a clown. Why is there a hood if the mask already utilizes a balaclava and connects it to the helmet? The hood can't be for concealment seeing as if they have an image inducer you just use that, otherwise people are going to notice the logo and the illegal open weapons carry. He's also in a jumpsuit, what is a belt even necessary for? Something the equivalent of a morphsuit like Spider-man's doesn't need it because it's sized to the wearer, and a jumpsuit like mechanics or welders use has elastic to keep things from being too baggy, but it's not a tactical benefit since nobody runs into battle normally in a mechanics jumpsuit. The clip for the holster is too low and I sincerely hope Iron man comments on it seeing as his holster would be slapping him in the waist as he runs or it just flops over since it's center of mass is too high for what is connecting it to the leg.

Also as to the weapons and the placement of a weapon.
    You don't want small knives on your back for tactical reasons but seeing as they're so small you leave yourself open to attack when grabbing them, and they are too small to be used as swords (and also highly ineffective against a suit of armor that normally can handle a punch from the Hulk). Putting them in a bandolier or god forbid on a belt is commonly done because it's a quick draw. This assumes they don't just fall out whenever this guy does a hand stand (which is also why back mounts are done sideways). Also why do they need three? You only need one, I guess two assuming you get disarmed, but that knife is modeled on combat knives. On a quick google search it looks like a modern German combat knife. This is also assuming Iron man doesn't just shoot them. This is also assuming that revolver actually works.

Now just spit-balling here, but that revolver hurts my brain because silencers don't just make a gun quiet. They muffle sound so it can't travel far enough for enemies far away to hear it and come running. If you fired a gun with a silencer you still hear it because it's designed so sound doesn't travel as far. If one fired in the next room or outside your house, you'd still hear it assuming a reasonable lack of noise pollution. Also attaching a silencer to a revolver is foolish for the simple reason that revolvers are powerful and extremely loud. You could muffle it considerably, but at that point why not just use a different gun? And assuming it's the laser itself that silences something, lasers are light, they don't and to my knowledge (I've never heard of this) made things quiet by pointing light at them. You could say it shoots a counter signal which cancels out sound to a degree, but this is a laser.

Also what does he need 9 pockets for?

Otherwise it's fine as a costume, but I don't buy for a second they're actually effective.
    Edit: I just noticed the shoulder pads being big enough it would prevent him from properly climbing or holding onto something above his head meaning he might not even be able to properly reach those knives. And the exposed wrist, why?
    Last edited by SuperiorIronman; 07-22-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I love how that letter talks more about X-O Manowar then Iron Man .

Good looking out as always Snoop Dogg. I’m loving the look of this new armor. They should have had one for a while now.