Page 97 of 147 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2194
  1. #1441
    Futurist Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Bob Layton is awesome in person. I meet him and we talked for a while about Iron Man and how much we loved the character. I have 4 autographed prints of his hanging on a wall in my room.
    Nice. Bob is an Iron Man icon imo.

  2. #1442
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,070

    Default

    This week's issue was good. The WotR tie-ins were fine but I'm happy to see the main team back. Slott and Zub make for a seamless combo. Not a lot of big happenings in this one and done issue but characterization is on point as usual, Schiti's art is lovely, and some seeds are definitely planted for more momentous stuff to come.

  3. #1443

    Default

    So glad that Sinclair is back. He's my favorite Spymaster. That makes his suicide video even more insane.

  4. #1444
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    So glad that Sinclair is back. He's my favorite Spymaster. That makes his suicide video even more insane.
    Is it Sinclair? I heard it was a new Spymaster.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  5. #1445
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Is it Sinclair? I heard it was a new Spymaster.
    Tony recognizes him as Sinclair, so it's Sinclair dressed more like Calloway.

  6. #1446
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Tony recognizes him as Sinclair, so it's Sinclair dressed more like Calloway.
    That’s awesome then. Sinclair makes a great Spymaster and Tony owes him for what he did to Happy Hogan.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  7. #1447
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,670

    Default

    If this is actually Sinclair--and not someone new posing as him for some reason--did he somehow fake his suicide? Or is he one of the lucky ones who got restored to life when the Marvel Universe was reconstructed after SECRET WARS?

  8. #1448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    If this is actually Sinclair--and not someone new posing as him for some reason--did he somehow fake his suicide? Or is he one of the lucky ones who got restored to life when the Marvel Universe was reconstructed after SECRET WARS?
    Tony called him Sinclair. that's as much as we have for confirmation. it's not too big of a stretch to say that it was a faked death. it's kind of a trademark of any Spymaster. the original somehow faked dying after being phased into a wall. i don't think that they even recovered Sinclair's body. plus he was still wearing what must have been a mask.

  9. #1449
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Tony called him Sinclair. that's as much as we have for confirmation. it's not too big of a stretch to say that it was a faked death. it's kind of a trademark of any Spymaster. the original somehow faked dying after being phased into a wall. i don't think that they even recovered Sinclair's body. plus he was still wearing what must have been a mask.
    Good points. I really want it to be Sinclair. After what he did to Happy. I just want Tony to find out and give him his comeuppance.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  10. #1450
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,838

    Default

    Deep cut there... didn't Happy die during Civil War 1? So that's going back well over a decade.

  11. #1451

  12. #1452

  13. #1453
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,445

    Default


  14. #1454
    Futurist Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,351

    Default

    The greater evil is that she's not back in the Iron Man book.

    She's been goo too long.

  15. #1455
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,945

    Default

    I love Madame Masque and I love it when she's in Iron Man .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •