Page 98 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Deep cut there... didn't Happy die during Civil War 1? So that's going back well over a decade.
    but he also came after Tony/infiltrated his company during Matt Fraction's run to sabotage things behind the scenes (for the Mandarin). for awhile everyone was trying to guess which supporting cast member was Sinclair. i guessed that it was Bambi Arbogast because she came out of nowhere and kind of looked like Ms. Doubtfire. but it was some random dude who kind of looked like Phillip Seymour Hoffman. he was in a relationship with a gay member of Tony's new company. he exited the book by making a video apologizing to guy he was semi-dating and blew his brains out. it was a really weird subplot.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 07-26-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I got a little choked up watching this to be honest.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I am a huge fan of Brooks and with this it’s easy to see why. Just absolutely stunning.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Deep cut there... didn't Happy die during Civil War 1? So that's going back well over a decade.
    Yes it was in CWI. I know it’s been a while, but the fact Tony doesn’t know I find very irksome. Tony would have investigated until he found out who was behind it.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

RIP MCU!Stark
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I’m glad he went with the armor design he went with. It looks much better than these four.

Herbie? Or that toy robot from the flashback in the first issue?

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

HUGE fan of Cheung's art. I knew it was his as soon as I looked at it. His art is always so sharp and bold. Crisp. Great find Snoop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    HUGE fan of Cheung's art. I knew it was his as soon as I looked at it. His art is always so sharp and bold. Crisp. Great find Snoop.
    Me too. Hopefully someday, he'll return to Marvel and do more projects for them.

I like 'em all but one looks best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yes it was in CWI. I know it’s been a while, but the fact Tony doesn’t know I find very irksome. Tony would have investigated until he found out who was behind it.
    Sinclair would have signed/taken credit for the death. it was a revenge killing (even though he's the one who brought Living Laser into the picture).

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Sinclair would have signed/taken credit for the death. it was a revenge killing (even though he's the one who brought Living Laser into the picture).
    You’re right. Sinclair would brag about it. Maybe he still might.