View Poll Results: Favorite Avengers Epic??

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Kree-Skrull War

2 1.75%
  • Celestial Madonna Saga

8 7.02%
  • Korvac Saga

12 10.53%
  • Cross-Time Kang War

3 2.63%
  • Under Siege

11 9.65%
  • Operation: Galactic Storm

7 6.14%
  • Avengers Forever

21 18.42%
  • Ultron Unlimited

7 6.14%
  • Avengers Disassembled

4 3.51%
  • House of M

2 1.75%
  • Infinity

15 13.16%
  • Civil war II

0 0%
  • Secret Empire

5 4.39%
  • No Surrender

9 7.89%
  • Other—band the Gigis.

8 7.02%
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Default Earth’s Mightiest Heroes—The Avengers Appreciation 2019

60AD6864-AED8-48E8-9289-9421F63CD5A1.jpg

And there came a day unlike any other when earth’s mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day they became the Avengers.

New year, new Avengers epics, new Avengers. Feel free to post, comment, and enjoy the team that’s the last line of defense for the Marvel universe. Whether it’s to discuss the comics, both current and past titles/stories/runs, or the current flagship book we’re receiving.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Is there a way I can vote for everything up to and including Ultron Unlimited?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Very Likely IMO the GREATEST Avengers Cover in History!!!

Happy 2019 Thread!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I voted for Galactic Storm. Plenty of characters and teams. Each chapter was in numerical order so I knew what to read first. Plus the moral dilemma at the end had future implications on the team. Eric Materson Thor beating the crap out of Gladiator was a bonus.

It was so hard trying to choose between Under Siege and Ultron Unlimited but i had to go with Under Siege as i loved the team and Monica Rambeau is my favorite Avenger. While Thor's line in UU was pure beast mode, Under Siege had just so many awesome moments.

Happy New Year to all Avengers and Avengers fans .

I voted Korvac Saga.

But I my list would be:

1. Korvac Saga
    2. Avengers Forever
    3. Ultron Unlimited
    4. Operation Galactic Storm

Favorite Avenger:
    1. Iron Man (Tony Stark)
    2. Black Panther (T'Challa)
    3. Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I voted for Galactic Storm. Plenty of characters and teams. Each chapter was in numerical order so I knew what to read first. Plus the moral dilemma at the end had future implications on the team. Eric Materson Thor beating the crap out of Gladiator was a bonus.
    I voted Galactic Storm for some of the reasons you did.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-02-2019 at 03:09 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I voted for Avengers Forever, but Ultron Unlimited comes to a very close second!

Avengers Forever had everything an event needs: great story, great art, great characters (and characterization) and no tie-ins! If you haven't read it yet, I highly encourage you to do so
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I voted for Avengers Forever, but Ultron Unlimited comes to a very close second!

Avengers Forever had everything an event needs: great story, great art, great characters (and characterization) and no tie-ins! If you haven't read it yet, I highly encourage you to do so
    Totally agree. Marvel got Carlos Pacheco at the right time. His artwork on Avengers Forever has never been surpassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post

Yes Avengers Forever is amazing, Pacheco was on point and i was all types of giddy when i first saw Captain Marvel. That starfield design is perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yes Avengers Forever is amazing, Pacheco was on point and i was all types of giddy when i first saw Captain Marvel. That starfield design is perfection.
    Agreed. Geneis Captain Marvel was so beast. Wish he would make a come back.

I voted Avengers Forever as well. That story drew you in and had some of the best character development for pretty much all of the characters. It's one of the stories that you can read over and over again and not get bored.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

I've only read Secret Empire, Civil War II, and No Surrender and of these options so I chose No Surrender. I'm still new to comics in a way and this story really introduced me to way more characters that I wasn't really interested in before other than movies for some I guess. I specifically really liked Rogue, Scarlet Witch, and Beast a lot and I didn't even know about Nadia before that. I really enjoyed it a lot.

I voted for other.
    Avengers #164-#166
    The Nefaria Trilogy.
    With The Bride of Ultron a very close second.
    Issues #160-#162.
    10-real-avengers-storylines_470707.jpg

The Avengers franchise has had some great stories and the one's on the pole are great but Kang Dynasty should have totally been a option. It's probably the only story that could've made me not choose Under Siege.