Page 3 of 179 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

I’m writing in this weekend! It’s my assigned task.

My head is still spinning from issue 7, but in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    DearMachine, did you ever get on Tumblr?
    I started a Tumblr, but then I got in the weeds on designing it (as I often do), and never came back to it. I should finish it up today.... It would be fun to be part of that community.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    I’m writing in this weekend! It’s my assigned task.

My head is still spinning from issue 7, but in a good way.
    Yeah, I'm planning on writing one too, I just need to think some questions first...

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Yeah, I'm planning on writing one too, I just need to think some questions first...
    Yeah, it's hard to think of good questions they can actually answer. Everything I want to ask is spoilers!

Kelly Thompson is the only one to make them work as a couple since early Nicieza IMO.

Okay. I now have a Tumblr. Feel free to add me while I figure out what the f I'm doing. Lol

https://dearestmachine.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Kelly Thompson is the only one to make them work as a couple since early Nicieza IMO.
    Agreed. Most of the later writers have leaned too hard into the angst and dramah, and not enough into the fun.

There was also Claremont, he avoided a lot of angst and had Rogue & Gambit function as a happy couple. Though X-Treme X-Men was an okay book, but not CC's best work. And although their interactions were a little corny in some parts, the chemistry was there, I wish Kordey's art was a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    There was also Claremont, he avoided a lot of angst and had Rogue & Gambit function as a happy couple. Though X-Treme X-Men was an okay book, but not CC's best work. And although their interactions were a little corny in some parts, the chemistry was there, I wish Kordey's art was a little better.
    All of this. Completely.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Okay. I now have a Tumblr. Feel free to add me while I figure out what the f I'm doing. Lol

https://dearestmachine.tumblr.com/
    Followed you!

The amount of fear coursing through my veins right now due to this Q and A is unsettling

Q:
    Welp, Rogue just lived her worst nightmare (or darn close). Poor Rogue. 'Course, Remy's seen her "die" two or three times at least so she was probably due for a turn (ha!). What happened to her bracelet? And I see that mind control/brainwashing influenced her control of her powers again... (Also, the social media poll line made me crack up in public! And I am furious with Mojo in a highly amused way. Not TOO worried about Remy, though keen to read all about his miraculous survival next month!)

A:
    Yeah, don’t worry too much about Remy - Mojo (and Spiral) are clearly “resetting them” into different scenarios that are real but not completely real/not reversible.

Lots of interesting things coming!

I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

I started a Tumblr, but then I got in the weeds on designing it (as I often do), and never came back to it. I should finish it up today.... It would be fun to be part of that community.
    It's definitely a friendly group. Lots of folks to follow.

The amount of fear coursing through my veins right now due to this Q and A is unsettling

Q:
    Welp, Rogue just lived her worst nightmare (or darn close). Poor Rogue. 'Course, Remy's seen her "die" two or three times at least so she was probably due for a turn (ha!). What happened to her bracelet? And I see that mind control/brainwashing influenced her control of her powers again... (Also, the social media poll line made me crack up in public! And I am furious with Mojo in a highly amused way. Not TOO worried about Remy, though keen to read all about his miraculous survival next month!)

A:
    Yeah, don’t worry too much about Remy - Mojo (and Spiral) are clearly “resetting them” into different scenarios that are real but not completely real/not reversible.

There she goes being cryptic again LOL. It's going to be very interesting to see how she weaves everything together into a cohesive whole.

Q:

A:

I feel as if Longshot has a particular kind of musk that would cling to a person and be hard to wash off. He really strikes me as the dude who smells like drakkar noir.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    It's definitely a friendly group. Lots of folks to follow.
    I look forward to figuring it out.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

I feel as if Longshot has a particular kind of musk that would cling to a person and be hard to wash off. He really strikes me as the dude who smells like drakkar noir.
    Ugh, nope.

Smell of leather (his skin's texture, in the end) is much warmer and nicely. I feel it more like a Proust madeleine: a scent that you had forgotten, then it strikes you back and it fills you up with a sudden longing. That could be Rogue's sensation, but I doubt this story will be so deep since it goes in a funny mood --it would be interesting, though.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Ugh, nope.

Smell of leather (his skin's texture, in the end) is much warmer and nicely. I feel it more like a Proust madeleine: a scent that you had forgotten, then it strikes you back and it fills you up with a sudden longing. That could be Rogue's sensation, but I doubt this story will be so deep since it goes in a funny mood --it would be interesting, though.
    Haha lots of bias there