Page 83 of 179 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2671

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Ah yeah, good point about the colorist, can make a big difference.

About the send off, maybe it's just a hiatus

Now is the time to plant seeds of a sequel people, maybe a real-time pregnancy arc, a committed nine month and more arc following the pregnancy. All-new and All-Different 'experiment' of Marvel.

If Mr Sinister found out, he'd be a real and present threat!

Pregnancy very much would take Rogues absorption ability out of action for those months. She wouldn't want too consume anything to risk her unborn baby. If Sinister found her and was goading her to absorb him, it could be an epic battle of wills. A chance to show Rogues smarts. It would be pretty tense fo sho.

Gambit can be having to fight through the marauders one by one to get to them

And Rogues ionic energies could imbue the baby/child with invulnerability to keep it safe for some years. Gambit would need to be careful of the babies palmar grasp reflex! ha! ouch!
    You know, I would be down for this story. Slightly reminiscent of a little something I thew together in fact. But I would be absolutely shocked if Marvel actually went there at this juncture.

Then again, I never thought they'd let them marry, so ...?

IMG_20190510_112733.jpg

Welp, you called it guys! 80 pages special with 80 creators. Which is cool and all ... but only one page of Kelly and Pepe isn't enough! Dang ... Will be interesting to see who they get for their story though.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Javier Pina will draw MMX 12.
    !!!! He was the regular artist on Manhunter - like the only DC comic I’ve legit read

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    IMG_20190510_112733.jpg

Welp, you called it guys! 80 pages special with 80 creators. Which is cool and all ... but only one page of Kelly and Pepe isn't enough! Dang ... Will be interesting to see who they get for their story though.
    Well, that really killed my interest haha
    Make Good Art

Incredible Member

Well Kelly and Pepe will make such an awesome team, they will give them a bigger project. If I put it in the universe, it’ll happen right? Since I like the X-men the X-Mas special was pretty endearing to me. I’m not sure I’ll het those feels with this being more marvel universe wide, but I’ll check it out. (Although putting a non-drunk Colossus front and center is not the way to win me over.)

You know, I would be down for this story. Slightly reminiscent of a little something I thew together in fact. But I would be absolutely shocked if Marvel actually went there at this juncture.

Then again, I never thought they'd let them marry, so ...?
    Ooooh spill! what was it you threw together? unless you're keeping it until you're a Marvel writer.

I forgot to mention I think maybe a year of a team book or independent teams for these two before a sequel to MMX. As to give us a married couple amid active X-Men rosters, for the sake of an 'experiment' and diversity of circumstances of cast.

KT told that she can't say but it’s not Rogue, Remy, Carol, or Kate

Yep, it was in reply to my tweet where I guessed the more obvious options, lol. I should have added Jessica Jones, now that I think of it!

Whaaaa, I'm heartbroken! I need a Larraz drawn Gambit and Rogue, like yesterday. And who can afford a commission?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Ooooh spill! what was it you threw together? unless you're keeping it until you're a Marvel writer.

I forgot to mention I think maybe a year of a team book or independent teams for these two before a sequel to MMX. As to give us a married couple amid active X-Men rosters, for the sake of an 'experiment' and diversity of circumstances of cast.
    Eh, just a little foray into writing fanfic for a lark and no I won't plan on quitting my day job! There's actually quite a few fanfics where Rogue and Gambit have kids on AoA and fanfic.net probably because it seems like something Marvel won't do with any seriousness, especially for the X-characters. Still hoping to be proved wrong on that some day.

But yeah, I think the first order of business is reuniting them with the rest of the X-Men. And neither of them has been on an X-team in a more official capacity in a while, even their involvement during Gold seemed kind of nebulous and undefined. One issue I can see is that with this many senior level characters, there are maybe too many qualified leaders and that could be problematic. Or perhaps we'll see more democratic X-teams like we're seeing in the current Uncanny run. At any rate, I sure hope we hear soon what mystery book they are landing in. I very briefly was imagining an ongoing team book with Kelly and Pepe and it was such a nice pipedream.
    Last edited by AppleJ; 05-11-2019 at 08:08 AM.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

I'm sorry I'm late here to comment #10, plus kind of OT because I'm less interested in Mr. & Mrs. X themselves than in Mojoverse, but I think there's no specific thread for this issue.

Also I only know about it thanks to previews/reviews, so I'm probably missing a lot, still…

I just wanted to say that I'm so glad that Spiral's played a relevant role, not the usual wallpaper villain --even more, this story seems to have had an important effect in her future development and it's consistent with the character, so I'm anxious to see her soon and to know what she's plaining to do with her life far away from Mojo.

As for Mojo, on the other hand, I highly regret that his absurd 'romantic issue' hasn't been forgotten and buried. X-Men Black: Mojo is the most OOC story I've ever read, it made me sick. Major Domo is not a villain, just an acolyte. Mojo doesn't think neither talk that way, of course he would never have personal feelings about anybody, by no means he would fall in love neither make friends. Writers keep forgetting that he's royally demented, that's he's not an amusing buffoon but an atrocious creature.

So as far as I know, this issue is 50/50 satisfying/disappointing for me.

Incredible Member

Eh, just a little foray into writing fanfic for a lark and no I won't plan on quitting my day job! There's actually quite a few fanfics where Rogue and Gambit have kids on AoA and fanfic.net probably because it seems like something Marvel won't do with any seriousness, especially for the X-characters. Still hoping to be proved wrong on that some day.

But yeah, I think the first order of business is reuniting them with the rest of the X-Men. And neither of them has been on an X-team in a more official capacity in a while, even their involvement during Gold seemed kind of nebulous and undefined. One issue I can see is that with this many senior level characters, there are maybe too many qualified leaders and that could be problematic. Or perhaps we'll see more democratic X-teams like we're seeing in the current Uncanny run. At any rate, I sure hope we hear soon what mystery book they are landing in. I very briefly was imagining an ongoing team book with Kelly and Pepe and it was such a nice pipedream.
    I’m still all about just putting the KT/Pepe/Romy involves ongoing vibes out in the universe! I am just eagerly awaiting more info on their landing spot.

But AJ’s fic is definitely some fun if you haven’t give it a read yet. So if not then get to it!

Aww, Couplest you make me blush.

Ok, ok ... GoT is stressing me OUT right now. So let's do something fun. Since Remy wanted Rogue to stay in bed for some Netflix and chill, what are their favorite flavors of ice cream?

No wrong answers, but you MUST show your work! Why is it their favorite?

I will say, Ben and Jerry's Boubon Pecan Pie for Rogue because it reminds her of home and Carmel Sutra for Remy since ... well, you know why.

Incredible Member

X-men Monday! (I’ll give ice cream flavors some reflection and round back.)

68A7139E-67AB-4FAA-B58F-99B608A3E8C2.jpg

394650EA-F647-42FC-97B5-666BDE943D9D.jpg