Page 59 of 179 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

I loved that Kelly remembered when Rogue Absorbed the Hecatomb and the 8 billion entities.

MMX 10

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    MMX 10

Interesting, Rogue was already beginning to control her powers, so she could kiss with Remy at the end of the 9, but it is something that will gain control little by little, but you already know the key to gain control.

the images, Remy seems unusually loaded, will it be something new in it? or will it have something to do with the aura of energy and the new capabilities of Rogue? He still seems worried, evidently because of the Rogue aspect absorbing Mojo.

I want the issue 10 to come out NOW.

At the same time sad I do not want this book to end, unless Kelly keeps writing them in another book, I love Jessica Jones' book, she and Rogue should make a time up at some point.

Edit

Although by the aspect it is possible that Rogue has absorbed Mojo + Spiral at the same time, probably with his new acquisitions to her powers of absorption/newpowers, by means of the aura of energy. Gambit is worried about this, possibly because he fears she lost control again and absorbs everyone around him without control.

I love these advances but they make me more hopeless XD wait.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; 04-03-2019 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    MMX 10

Interesting! Looks like she is absorbing Mojo for sure at least ... which CANNOT be pleasant. So looks like she will be able to use her powers without touch. But what's gonna be the catch?

Can't tell what's going on with Remy here. Visually looks like he's in Rogue's mindscape and he's saying something, looks somewhat concerned? Although it also has the glow and color of his charge. Hmmmmm.

Incredible Member

It’s also a little remincenst of the Simon panels in issue 9....
    42FA5D9A-6850-4E68-9012-7038E9C4FEC3.jpg
    Very interesting!

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Interesting! Looks like she is absorbing Mojo for sure at least ... which CANNOT be pleasant. So looks like she will be able to use her powers without touch. But what's gonna be the catch?
    What powers does Mojo even have? All I know about him is that he’s a big alien lacking a spine who relies on tech to function.

That said, she looks fucking BAD ASS with those claws and crazy hair - straight horror movie

Can't tell what's going on with Remy here. Visually looks like he's in Rogue's mindscape and he's saying something, looks somewhat concerned? Although it also has the glow and color of his charge. Hmmmmm.
    Maybe he’s charging Simon’s ion power? I’m ready for Gambit to get in on the final action!!

Incredible Member

In addition to the Mojo claws...is that spiral-esque hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    In addition to the Mojo claws...is that spiral-esque hair?
    Yeah, possibly. And eyes too!

Which begs the question, will Spiral turn on them? And/or is Rogue still struggling to control her powers here? Can she even focus them on a single person at this point? I tend to think maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Yeah, possibly. And eyes too!

Which begs the question, will Spiral turn on them? And/or is Rogue still struggling to control her powers here? Can she even focus them on a single person at this point? I tend to think maybe not.
    As long as don’t get another ‘Rogue absorbs someone to save the day’ ending, I’ll be stoked. I miss Rogue being a total bruiser, all feisty & breaking someone’s jaw.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Although by the aspect it is possible that Rogue has absorbed Mojo + Spiral at the same time, probably with his new acquisitions to her powers of absorption/newpowers, by means of the aura of energy.
    So we will probably have the 'real' Rita again, at least for a while. That's great, and if she remained conscious, I'm curious about how she will feel about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    What powers does Mojo even have? All I know about him is that he’s a big alien lacking a spine who relies on tech to function.
    He's quite versed in magic. Also he can move between dimensions, space and time when he matches his spell with Spiral's dance.

His strongest power, though, is that he can decay living things (humans, animals, plants) with his touch, even with his mere presence. Paradoxically, he likes to call himself the Giver of Life because of his crazy belief in his own sacred nature as a god to worship.

That said, she looks fucking BAD ASS with those claws and crazy hair - straight horror movie
    All about Mojo is straight horror movie. Just writers tend to forget it.

Rogue look's pretty freaking cool. I wonder if she is going to get a new set of arms?

I don't see Rogue not coming out of this a little bat shit. I mean those are some pretty nutty personalities to absorb.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Rogue look's pretty freaking cool. I wonder if she is going to get a new set of arms?
    Heh, if she does, she’s gonna need to get Spiral’s number so she can borrow her powers on Gambit’s next birthday
    Last edited by PeachFlavoredXanax; 04-03-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Heh, if she does, she’s gonna need to get Spiral’s number so she can borrow her powers on Gambit’s next birthday
    LMAO!!! Oh Peach ...

Incredible Member

Rimshot! Hey-o!

Ahaha, awesome