Page 156 of 179 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2671
    [insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Attachment 88144

Excalibur #1 variant by Jay Ancelato. Our girl is getting some love.
    That cover is beautiful. Flirty & bad ass.

Attachment 88144

Excalibur #1 variant by Jay Ancelato. Our girl is getting some love.
    This is absolutely stunning and I must have it!
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    If this doesn't prove that Tini seems awesome, I don't know what does!

Hate seeing this thread on the second page(I check this it everyday). I'm looking forward to this thread exploding again when Excalibur finally comes out. It's been too long without any appearances of our two favorite mutants. I have to admit though that HoX/PoX has sapped a little bit of my excitement for Excalibur since I haven't enjoyed those two series and I don't want Gambit and Rogue acting all brainwashed and creepy.

Arggh, anyway, here's a great article I found about Rogue and Gambit's 10 greatest moments written by a very knowledgeable fellow fan of the couple that I thought needed to be shared here - (EDIT, the forum won't let me post the link for some reason) it's on bounding into comics and it's called 10 Greatest Rogue and Gambit Moments in Marvel Comics. You can find it with google and it was published October 5, 2019.

I think it's a great list! I probably would have dropped entry 9(1st Declaration of Love) or entry 8(X-Men: The End) in favor of their moments in Gambit(1999) #5 where the X-Cutionor kidnaps Rogue to draw Gambit into a trap and they both end up saving each other(one of my favorite Gambit and Rogue issues), but overall I think the author did a nice job with the article. He even had a picture from the Gambit issue I was talking about in the article, yay!
    Last edited by thjan; 10-13-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    Hate seeing this thread on the second page(I check this it everyday). I'm looking forward to this thread exploding again when Excalibur finally comes out. It's been too long without any appearances of our two favorite mutants. I have to admit though that HoX/PoX has sapped a little bit of my excitement for Excalibur since I haven't enjoyed those two series and I don't want Gambit and Rogue acting all brainwashed and creepy.

Arggh, anyway, here's a great article I found about Rogue and Gambit's 10 greatest moments written by a very knowledgeable fellow fan of the couple that I thought needed to be shared here - (EDIT, the forum won't let me post the link for some reason) it's on bounding into comics and it's called 10 Greatest Rogue and Gambit Moments in Marvel Comics. You can find it with google and it was published October 5, 2019.

I think it's a great list! I probably would have dropped entry 9(1st Declaration of Love) or entry 8(X-Men: The End) in favor of their moments in Gambit(1999) #5 where the X-Cutionor kidnaps Rogue to draw Gambit into a trap and they both end up saving each other(one of my favorite Gambit and Rogue issues), but overall I think the author did a nice job with the article. He even had a picture from the Gambit issue I was talking about in the article, yay!
    Oh yeah, that's DonPriceTag's article. He visits once in a while.

They have so many great moments, whittling it down to just 10 is impossible. But I agree, the X-Cutioner moment is in there. Also, the rooftop scene when Rogue tells him off and he comes back with the blanket.

But yeah, keeping this thread going while they're in limbo hasn't been easy.

And I've heard from a lot of fans who echo your sentiments on HoX/PoX. I'm hopeful Excalibur will have a vastly different tone and we'll finally get to hear what our characters really think about all this. Just from the facial expressions on the sneak preview pages, I don't think ALL the characters are completely happy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post

Bounding into comics can probably not be linked here because it’s a hardcore reactionary site affiliated with Gamergate/Comicsgate that encourages racism, sexism, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Bounding into comics can probably not be linked here because it’s a hardcore reactionary site affiliated with Gamergate/Comicsgate that encourages racism, sexism, etc.
    I've interacted with Don for ages in this forum and back in the day when I used to visit the Gambit Guild Forum and he is a really good dude. A black dude as a matter of fact, so the it's a "racist site" thing is pure nonsense to me.

I tried to post the link for the article and I can't, I thought the USA was the land of freedom of speech but I guess I was wrong, Communist China would be proud of the people in charge of this forum, lol.
    Last edited by R0d; 10-13-2019 at 08:15 AM.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, exactly. Remy is pretty much friendly and chill with just about anyone, but you hurt someone he cares about and BOOM. You're going down.

It's rare to find a writer that appreciates him as a character and wants to write him, much less "gets" him. So I'm ready to give Tini the benefit of the doubt. I won't pass on what the people who talked to her at NYCC said because that's their story to tell, but you'll have to take my word that it was very encouraging.
    I could see that angle. It’s definitely not something he would say, but could reflect more of his general personality.

Yeah, I agree about HoX/PoX. Interesting enough sci fi story but kinda weird and pretentious? I guess. Hopefully the dawn of X titles work out better.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Well ... I know what I think is going on here. I mean that imagery seems particularly suggestive. BUT ...

I'm absolutely not going to get any hopes up about it. It's very possible that's just what they want us to assume. The colors are interesting though. Rogue is basically luminescent in among all these dark blue-purple flowers. And how the heck does Apocalypse factor in? I don't like him working any sort of magic on Rogue. After everything he's done to the X-Men before, including Remy ... I don't trust him and neither should they. Must be a desperate situation?

Amazing Member

I don't like the limbs going inside her stomach.

Astonishing Member

Which also feeds ‘the theory’, lol. But it’s als true the marvel likes messing the fans.

Spectacular Member

Prediction! Apologies if someone else already said this — Gambit and Rogue have a human baby.
    Gambit Gazette, all the latest Gambit comic book and movie news: http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nah View Post
    Prediction! Apologies if someone else already said this — Gambit and Rogue have a human baby.

I love romy ..but PLESASE NOOOOOOO. NO BABIES .

Except childs from te future.