Page 141 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2671

Oh, are we not supposed to do that? (Ceiling tiles) Whoops!

I have to think if R&G ever did have kids they'd probably be dang near feral ... or is it called "free range" these days? LOL But yeah, Remy was a street kid, Rogue was a runaway, both are free spirits without a lot of respect for authority ... those kids would be tough.

Anyway ... trying to think on "conditions" that aren't preggo ... maybe she's got an interesting new ability? You know what would be handy is being able to transfer memories and abilities between characters. That would be cool.

Or maybe it has something to do with whatever comes out of HoX/PoX?

Maybe she absorbed another alien being? That always seems to go badly.

Though I don't feel like Tini would want to retread the same old, same old issues with Rogue for a fresh narrative.

Maybe her powers are waning in strength? Like she's losing strength or flight or touchless absorption?

Or something silly happens and she's trapped in a strange body?

So many possibilities.

Default Re: Or something silly happens and she's trapped in a strange body?

I'm onto your subtle hints, AppleJ

October is way too far away.

Let me rephrase, THE END OF OCTOBER is WAY TOO FAR AWAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Incredible Member

I refer to my youngest as a chaos tornado and I feel that would likely sum up romy kids.

As far as non-preggo guesses. I just want to know more about mutant magic! Although if it is the mutant magic, I hope it is something that effects everyone in some way since power/mutantwise Rogue has had a lot of change as has Jubilee, but it would be a fresher story for gambit. Was Rictor involved with the warlock infection stuff? I forget?
    Last edited by Couplest; 08-18-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    I'm onto your subtle hints, AppleJ

October is way too far away.

Let me rephrase, THE END OF OCTOBER is WAY TOO FAR AWAY.
    Mwhahaha!!!

Awwww, c'mon it's not like I brought up Jean-Luc. ; )

But yeah, my imagination could run pretty wild before October gets here without a distraction. I need an Rogue and Gambit fix and soon!

So what was the general consensus on this series and the idea of Gambit and Rogue being married? Personally I loved it and hopefully it sticks moving forward and this isn’t something that gets retconned later on. I’m just worried because obviously for certain characters Marvel has that no marriage policy and I’m wondering how they feel with Gambit being married long term. Hopefully all of this sticks around moving forward with Dawn of X.

Married Remy & Rogue are my favorite Remy & Rogue. #KeepThemMarried

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    So what was the general consensus on this series and the idea of Gambit and Rogue being married? Personally I loved it and hopefully it sticks moving forward and this isn’t something that gets retconned later on. I’m just worried because obviously for certain characters Marvel has that no marriage policy and I’m wondering how they feel with Gambit being married long term. Hopefully all of this sticks around moving forward with Dawn of X.
    After years of angst from the will-they/won't-they relationship they've had, it's definitely refreshing. Nothing lasts forever but I'm enjoying it while I can
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    I refer to my youngest as a chaos tornado and I feel that would likely sum up romy kids.

As far as non-preggo guesses. I just want to know more about mutant magic! Although if it is the mutant magic, I hope it is something that effects everyone in some way since power/mutantwise Rogue has had a lot of change as has Jubilee, but it would be a fresher story for gambit. Was Rictor involved with the warlock infection stuff? I forget?
    I agree with you there. Rogue's been through a lot during MMX and I'm a bit leery about yet another change so soon...though I'm pretty much convinced that her condition is linked to "mutant magic", whatever the heck that is. I think Krakoa was mentioned during the latest solicit release, so HoX/PoX will still be looming large which means there is the chance Rogue's condition might spin out of that...except that she hasn't played any role yet in the series. Yeah, I don't know. October is a long way's away.

Loved the series. The wedding was, to me, a logical progression of their relationship, even though the timing was kind of sudden. I think KT did a great job setting it up for Gold #30 via R&G and following through with it with MMX. I would have liked to have seen MMX last another 6 to 12 issues, but such is life.

So what was the general consensus on this series and the idea of Gambit and Rogue being married? Personally I loved it and hopefully it sticks moving forward and this isnÂ’t something that gets retconned later on. IÂ’m just worried because obviously for certain characters Marvel has that no marriage policy and IÂ’m wondering how they feel with Gambit being married long term. Hopefully all of this sticks around moving forward with Dawn of X.
    After literal decades of build-up and waiting for something to come to fruition between these characters, seeing them finally reunite in Rogue and Gambit after all the small teases in Soule's Astonishing and Uncanny Avengers was simply amazing. And then, I was completely overcome with surprise and happiness when Gold #30 happened. I've loved Mr. And Mrs. X and only wish we could have gotten more issues as it really felt like it was just getting off the ground. I hope Marvel has the good sense to keep them together and really explore how they function as a married couple and the challenges and beautiful things that could come of that. All signs point to them still being married and together at least as Excalibur starts. I have a good feeling about what Tini has in store for them! Fingers crossed! We know nothing lasts forever in comics, but I hope their story is a long and beautiful one.

Good to see that it seems like the popular opinion is that the marriage is a good idea. I love me and mrs x. Just a well written faithful fun read with some spot on characterization. Personally like some others have mentioned I would have loved to see the title run just a bit longer but such is life. Hoping they keep this marriage going well into Dawn of X.

Good to see that it seems like the popular opinion is that the marriage is a good idea. I love me and mrs x. Just a well written faithful fun read with some spot on characterization. Personally like some others have mentioned I would have loved to see the title run just a bit longer but such is life. Hoping they keep this marriage going well into Dawn of X.
    To be fair, if you ask this question in either the Gambit or Rogue threads you will probably get more mixed reactions than here. We're biased haha
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    To be fair, if you ask this question in either the Gambit or Rogue threads you will probably get more mixed reactions than here. We're biased haha
    Lol good to know. Maybe I’ll just stay away from there and keep hanging out here with the bias posters. Lol

Lol good to know. Maybe I’ll just stay away from there and keep hanging out here with the bias posters. Lol
    Please do. If shirtless pics of Gambit and debates on if Rogue is preggo is your thing, then this is the place for you
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Please do. If shirtless pics of Gambit and debates on if Rogue is preggo is your thing, then this is the place for you
    Nailed it! LOL

Hey, I would rather discuss these topics than whether they are Omega level or who they could beat in a fight or whatnot any day. Come for the punching, but STAY for the drama. I'm all about the story.

Speaking if which ... so I was perusing through X-Men Unlimited recently, which ... ouch, some ROUGH art and dialogue in that series, but it had a few little gems in the first half of the run. Like Gambit getting freaked out by Rogue's driving! But also the issue where Rogue tells Kurt her backstory with Mystique. But that reminded me, are we ever gonna get someone to smooth out Rogue's backstory?! In Unlimited #22 she tells Kurt that Mystique found her after she ran away after she kissed Cody. And I know there's another rendition in another book that contradicts this, though this one seems far more logical. But also, it would be interesting to retouch on whatever the hell happened to her father, Owen. And was he abusive to her Mom? That seemed implied somewhat if memory serves in her 2nd/3rd limited series, the one nobody talks about because it was so bizarre and nonsensical.

I mean, more glimpses into her time with Mystique and Destiny would be fascinating in understanding her more as a character.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Nailed it! LOL

Hey, I would rather discuss these topics than whether they are Omega level or who they could beat in a fight or whatnot any day. Come for the punching, but STAY for the drama. I'm all about the story.

Speaking if which ... so I was perusing through X-Men Unlimited recently, which ... ouch, some ROUGH art and dialogue in that series, but it had a few little gems in the first half of the run. Like Gambit getting freaked out by Rogue's driving! But also the issue where Rogue tells Kurt her backstory with Mystique. But that reminded me, are we ever gonna get someone to smooth out Rogue's backstory?! In Unlimited #22 she tells Kurt that Mystique found her after she ran away after she kissed Cody. And I know there's another rendition in another book that contradicts this, though this one seems far more logical. But also, it would be interesting to retouch on whatever the hell happened to her father, Owen. And was he abusive to her Mom? That seemed implied somewhat if memory serves in her 2nd/3rd limited series, the one nobody talks about because it was so bizarre and nonsensical.

I mean, more glimpses into her time with Mystique and Destiny would be fascinating in understanding her more as a character.
    I would love to see more of Rogue's backstory with Mystique and Destiny. Who knows, since Destiny had a small part in HoX, maybe we will see her again soon and we can get the whole family back together.
    Make Good Art