Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Why is there a Gambit appreciation thread for 2019, but no Rogue one?
    No one made one, feel free to start one

Mighty Member

Pretty much. The mods closed all the old appreciation threads, and DearMachine’ started a new rocky one, I thinkNeko started a new gambit one, guess no one had got around to starting a new rogue one.

Fantastic Member

Ill assume that this is further proof that KT is all powerful and brings people into the light. Glad shes on our side.

1865719B-8598-40A6-ADA9-7D85FC441CE4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Ill assume that this is further proof that KT is all powerful and brings people into the light. Glad shes on our side.

1865719B-8598-40A6-ADA9-7D85FC441CE4.jpg
    Be still my heart!!!! I want Matt to love them SO bad! Cause I loved all his stuff this year.

So far Kelly is the only one showing them lots of love, but I want to know someone else will be good to them and give them great stories if she wasn't around.

And it would probably be nice for them to get some individual development and adventures outside their own book too. Remy got some nice moments in Red this last year. And possibly we'll see some Rogue in Captain Marvel.

From what Kelly said on Tumblr, sounds like they will be aware of the Dissasembled fallout at least on some level when they return.

Gosh guys, those darn sales numbers just keep dropping. Grrrr. Why do books getting so much love and praise still struggle?! I hope digital and trades are doing something magic in the background we don't see.

Fantastic Member

I don’t even look at sales anymore so you’re braver than me! It’s such a frustrating model that I just get annoyed anytime I try take a look. So fingers crossed that some trade and digital magic is happening! And that praise and love may not be the most important sign, it does help at least a little!