Page 50 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Ah! You’re right. I keep thinking of AOXMan minis being 4 issues instead of 5 despite reality.

I don’t really “need” kids either for sure, but yeah....those grey kids are adorable and so I get that smile too.

LOL You KNOW how I love my tinfoil hat. Well, we were kind of right with being suspicious of the Kiotr wedding, so who knows?!

Buuuutttt, my bet is the grey kiddos won't come into play in the MMX immediate timeline. It might only live in fanfic. Though down the line who's to say?!

But I do agree there are many little hints as you all mentioned that could take them to the path of at least having it come up as a legitimate and obvious topic for discussion.

It's probably too soon for them to start a family, even with time travel involved.

But seriously, I see marriage and kids as things that would only up the ante for risk, complications and storytelling. Life is WAY simpler when you're only risking you. So let's see this happen in the future please Marvel!

Now Remy carrying around a baby? That's freaking adorable.

Incredible Member

Yeah, even if things aren’t leading to actual romy children...grey or otherwise, I would think the conversation would come
    up about whether it is something they want, etc......or at least them being asked about it by nosy people because that’s what happens when you get married.

I'm convinced there's going to be a conversation about it. I was surprised it didn't come up with the egg/Xandra...now I know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Yeah, even if things aren’t leading to actual romy children...grey or otherwise, I would think the conversation would come
    up about whether it is something they want, etc......or at least them being asked about it by nosy people because that’s what happens when you get married.
    No kidding, right?! Well their X-Men family probably/hopefully is polite enough to realize how rude it would be to ask, especially with Rogue's power complications. But I sure wouldn't put it past the Thieve's Guild. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    I'm convinced there's going to be a conversation about it. I was surprised it didn't come up with the egg/Xandra...now I know why.
    Yeah, and the Xandra/Cerise relationship. It was awesome to build their characters, but I keep feeling like that wasn't JUST for good characterization. Like Rogue was meant to get something out of that whole exchange.

I think the topic on kids will probably come up in the Guilds arc..... with Remy being the King, I think it would only be natural for the others to bring up who will takeover his throne one day now that he’s married? Either that or JeanLuc/Tante Mattie bringing the topic up to tease them

Good preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Good preview.
    It's the only Gambit stuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    It's the only Gambit stuff though.
    Probably the whole issue except Gambit preview will be about Rogue. Maybe he will appear at the last page.

Crazy cool preview, agree with everything Gambit says, woohoo!!!

Indiana Jones Arc of the covenant cameo

Richochet Rita get in here, baby Spiral or Longshot and Spirals Baby?
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 03-22-2019 at 04:16 AM.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    OMF*thump*

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Probably the whole issue except Gambit preview will be about Rogue. Maybe he will appear at the last page.
    Even you are right, my concern is that it may end up the reason Rogue's powers got messed up back in UnCanny Avengers more than 4 years ago may end up being rooted in what happened between Rogue and Carol so long ago. This was done by an Avengers writer and an Avengers editor. That movie was well into development when Rogue lost control again. To me, the timing is suspious. Will what Rogue finds out in her subconious end up being related to her appearences in Carol's book?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    OMF*thump*
    *LMAO* snaps back into action, hot beverage, tea with lots of sugah? ahh *looks too others for help*

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Even you are right, my concern is that it may end up the reason Rogue's powers got messed up back in UnCanny Avengers more than 4 years ago may end up being rooted in what happened between Rogue and Carol so long ago. This was done by an Avengers writer and an Avengers editor. That movie was well into development when Rogue lost control again. To me, the timing is suspious. Will what Rogue finds out in her subconious end up being related to her appearences in Carol's book?
    Hmm, yes the timings are suspicious!, oh and mind your step Ritas just having a moment down there.